+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
irinako said:
Hi Luda,
I think this is just an acknowledgment letter from your LVO that they received the application.
What LVO is that? Isn't it Kiev by chance?
Warsaw, Poland.

I don't remember that anybody else in this theme has received such email. I'm really confused :eek:.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Luda345 said:
Has anybody else received the following email (I got it today morning):

"UCI: ........
Application No.: F00.........
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ....... ..............,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/01/04 (?).
......"

This is the ONLY email we (both my father and I) received from CIC since AOR letter from February. The email is signed by LVO. The online PR-status shows: "In process".

Is it the letter confirming the transfer to LVO or what? Should I call CIC to ask about my Sponsorship approval letter?
Thanks everyone in advance!
My mom received similar email from LVO (Singapore) on Jun 14 after I received my SA email on Jun 3. The email said,
"This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/06/06."

Only thing that's weird is the date LVO put in your email.

FYI, most other people from SVO received similar email.

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Rossei said:
My mom received similar email from LVO (Singapore) on Jun 14 after I received my SA email on Jun 3. The email said,
"This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/06/06."

Thank you, Rossei. Yes, I found it to be really strange (the date).

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
irinako said:
Hi Luda,
I think this is just an acknowledgment letter from your LVO that they received the application.
What LVO is that? Isn't it Kiev by chance?
Irina, have you received SA letter? If yes, was your file transfered to Kiev or Warsaw?

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
Rossei said:

Hi Rossei, please correct me If I'm wrong:

The fact is you have your moms address in Canada since day one but her file is still forwarded to LOV in Asia? And correspondence is by email?

irinako

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Luda345 said:
Warsaw, Poland.

I don't remember that anybody else in this theme has received such email. I'm really confused :eek:.
Don't worry :) Everything looks very promising in your case... I wish my application was already "In Progress" .....
And the date they probably just made a mistake and used the Application Received date instead of Moving to LVO date. I would not worry about that.

irinako

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Luda345 said:
Irina, have you received SA letter? If yes, was your file transfered to Kiev or Warsaw?
I have just AOR from Mississauga.... Still waiting for the next step ..... Wish it will be moved to Ottawa and not to Kiev :(
Based on other immigration streams, I know that Warsaw gets some Russian applications though some are still moved to Moscow. Don't know how exactly they are split.

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
irinako said:
I have just AOR from Mississauga.... Still waiting for the next step ..... Wish it will be moved to Ottawa and not to Kiev :(
Oh, I see. Everything is moving surprisingly fast so I'm sure you (and we) will get SA email next week. We have another application (for my in-laws) and still waiting too.

irinako

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
Luda345 said:
Oh, I see. Everything is moving surprisingly fast so I'm sure you (and we) will get SA email next week. We have another application (for my in-laws) and still waiting too.
Luda,
Here is the details of what cases from Russia are processed in Warsaw:

Russia
Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class: Express Entry
All other applications: Warsaw
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#p

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
2016PGP said:
Hi Rossei, please correct me If I'm wrong:

The fact is you have your moms address in Canada since day one but her file is still forwarded to LOV in Asia? And correspondence is by email?
My mom's residential address was Bangladesh and mailing address was Canada from day 1. She was here with me on Supervisa when we applied for PGP in 2015. Coincidentally, my mom (along with my family) is in Bangladesh "vacationing" while I received the SA & File Transfer email on 3-Jun-2016 (I changed my mom's home address from Bangladesh to Canada in her E-Cas just a few days before 3-Jun; so it didn't come into effect). Then, my mom received PR AOR email (stated in above post) from LVO on 14-Jun-2016. Her E-cas is showing Canadian address now and she will be back with me next month.

So, yes, I'm happy that LVO communicated via email hoping that they would continue to do so in future.

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
irinako said:
Luda,

Russia
Federal Skilled Workers, Federal Skilled Trades and Canadian Experience Class: Express Entry
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#p
Irina, thank you for the link. "All other applications" are being sent to Warsaw. Strange but it's OK :).

_MK_

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
09-04-2016
File Transfer...
23-06-2016
Med's Request
18-01-2017
Med's Done....
01-02-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Luda345 said:
Warsaw, Poland.

I got the same email in April before I got the actual AOR mail. At the time I just took it as AOR as it had the file number.

Lavanda

Jan 6, 2016
irinako said:
Luda,

Russia
It is strange than that my file transferred to Moscow, it shall go to Warsaw...

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
Lavanda said:
It is strange than that my file transferred to Moscow, it shall go to Warsaw...
Looks like there is a huge mess in CIC right now. Probably they were told to fight a backlog so they are in a rush.

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
Rossei said:
My mom's residential address was Bangladesh and mailing address was Canada from day 1. She was here with me on Supervisa when we applied for PGP in 2015. Coincidentally, my mom (along with my family) is in Bangladesh "vacationing" while I received the SA & File Transfer email on 3-Jun-2016 (I changed my mom's home address from Bangladesh to Canada in her E-Cas just a few days before 3-Jun; so it didn't come into effect). Then, my mom received PR AOR email (stated in above post) from LVO on 14-Jun-2016. Her E-cas is showing Canadian address now and she will be back with me next month.

So, yes, I'm happy that LVO communicated via email hoping that they would continue to do so in future.
So. I changed my moms home address and mail address to Canada AFTER a a few days we recieved SA Letter from CIC ( date on June 15, 2016). Based on my own dd. At this moment it hasn't change on her ecase apparently it takes about 2 weeks as it says. So, will be something delay on her case ( transfer back to Canada ?) Again the bottom line is we have case #, but she planned back and forth from Canada to home country as she has super visa, in the period time, should I change her address again as well ? Thanks!