N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
randebutler said:
Does anyone know if having the Applicant in the country helps speed up the PR process?

She's done the criminal and medical testing in order to be allowed into the country on her SuperVisa.
Few things I came to know from this forum:

1) If your parents are inside Canada on TRV, it's most likely that their PR processing will be handled by Ottawa. But if there is any accompanying dependent(s) with them, the case will move to your home country specific LVO. Hence, I have the field for WHO ARE YOU SPONSORING in the spreadsheet.

2) Ottawa has proven to be faster than most LVO

3) If it's a single parent, the case can even go faster.

Having said these, we all know how CIC keeps changing how they operate. In coming years, Ottawa may get slower. One of the 2014 applicants whose file is in-process has said that his mom's file moved to home country although she is a single parent. So, you cannot be certain about anything.

I have my mom with me here on Super Visa as well which is expiring soon. I want her stay inside Canada too mainly because she won't be able to handle PR requests on her own from my home country. She is the only applicant. So, fingers crossed.

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
irinako said:
I just hope that 10K quota will last until all 9:43 batch is processed (I am still waiting...... :-X)
We don't know how far they are with the second 5K batch, right?
I think all 9:43 batch members (they are 700 of them, aren't they?) are safe and going to be processed.

Otherwise how could they differentiate between them? I am pretty sure they are all fit in the remaining quota.

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Hey,

I am talking to you 9:43 Puralators and other 5-10k fitted applicants who were lucky;

DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI

This is the best way to thank him and also celebrate your success. I already have done mine even before being passed:)

randebutler

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver Island, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Rossei said:
Few things I came to know from this forum:

1) If your parents are inside Canada on TRV, it's most likely that their PR processing will be handled by Ottawa. But if there is any accompanying dependent(s) with them, the case will move to your home country specific LVO. Hence, I have the field for WHO ARE YOU SPONSORING in the spreadsheet.

2) Ottawa has proven to be faster than most LVO

3) If it's a single parent, the case can even go faster.

Having said these, we all know how CIC keeps changing how they operate. In coming years, Ottawa may get slower. One of the 2014 applicants whose file is in-process has said his mom's file moved to home country although she is single parent. So, you cannot be certain about anything.

I have my mom with me here on Super Visa as well which is expiring soon. I want her stay inside Canada too mainly because she won't be able to handle PR requests on her own from my home country. She is the only applicant. So, fingers crossed.
Thank you for such a thorough explanation. Fingers crossed for your mom as well!

randebutler

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver Island, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
bsz said:
Hey,

I am talking to you 9:43 Puralators and other 5-10k fitted applicants who were lucky;

DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI

This is the best way to thank him and also celebrate your success. I already have done mine even before being passed:)
Donated when it first went up and I have to say that it would be nice to see a few more people donating. The time and effort that Rossei puts into creating and updating that spreadsheet is invaluable to all of us. Show some love! :-*

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
randebutler said:
Donated when it first went up and I have to say that it would be nice to see a few more people donating. The time and effort that Rossei puts into creating and updating that spreadsheet is invaluable to all of us. Show some love! :-*
Done...Rossei...thank you again for all your hard work and dedication that you have shown...

I would also like to thank all the members of this forum for their constant help and support. Team work matters. My apologies if I was rude to anyone :)

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
bsz said:
Hey,

DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI

LOL. Thanks for campaigning.

randebutler said:
8)

Re: the SS. I would request all of the users not to fill out each and every cell that don't require any update. I've written it on top of the New Entry sheet (read the top 3 lines). For example, if you're using a row (from 10 to 50) to let me know that your CC has been charged, you only require to select your username and enter the payment date in Column E. I don't need to know anything else if these info are corrent and already in Timeline sheet. However if you need to change/modify/update any other cell/field, do fill them out. Please, do not copy-paste straight from Timeline sheet as it messes the formatting. Thanks.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Congratulations to the people who have their credit card charged! 8)

I am still waiting :) Anyone else from purolator 9:43 batch still waiting for the credit card to be charged?

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
bsz said:
Hey,

DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI
DONATE TO ROSSEI

You forgot to provide the link :p
https://www.gofundme.com/2016pgp

ta2

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2013-02-07
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
2013-02-28
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
2013-11-26
Med's Done....
2013-12-02
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-12-19
VISA ISSUED...
2014-01-03
LANDED..........
2014-01-03 at Peach Arch, BC
thecoolguysam said:
Congratulations to the people who have their credit card charged! 8)

I am still waiting :) Anyone else from purolator 9:43 batch still waiting for the credit card to be charged?
I'm still waiting. Sent from BC.

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Our CC got charged 1250 CAD!!! Purolator 9:43 AM here as well!!!

randebutler

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Vancouver Island, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
thecoolguysam said:
I am from BC too. Let's hope for the best! Good luck!
We are from BC too, so hopefully tomorrow they will get to yours :)

It sounds like they have already sent back incomplete or incorrect applications, so it is probably just a matter of getting through the pile to get to yours :)