Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
PGP_from_RH said:
For those who sent via Purolator and is in 9:43 am batch. Why are you saying the timestamp is not accurate? Have anyone requested Purolator to provide a copy of signature? I am not sure if this is an option, but based on the price of the service it should be. I am going to find my tracking number tonight and investigate with Purolator. I recall my tracking info stated that they have delivered by 8:59 am but "an appointment was required".

If they are lying and we have trusted them with delivery of this time critical package, we need to make it very uncomfortable for them and let others know this is not a reliable service.

If the timestamp is true however, these applications have to be processed based on the time they have arrived. I understand the desire of CIC to open a smaller bag or box received a bit later, but they have to play by the rules. I am not even brining up that they have accepted application before 8 am even though they have claimed they won't. I am just happy for the folks who managed to get in.

So, does anyone know for sure the Purolator timestamp is a lie?
If they are saying they delivered at 9:43am and no one is getting charged but even after 10am guys are getting charged that means its all LIE.. Purolator is one of the worst courier company I have ever dealt with. REQUEST MONEY BACK IF YOU DID NOT GET THE SERVICE YOU REQUESTED. I DID THE SAME AND ATLEAST WILL GET THAT BACK TO BE USED NEXT TIME WITH BETTER COMPANY.

Pamma97

Aug 19, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Jan 5th 2016 - 8.52am Purolator
Doc's Request.
Email on July 6th, 2016- submitted July 12, 2016 via case specific enquiry, Sep 2018 documents requested, PR fees requested Jan 2019
Nomination.....
CC charged March 22, 2016 (Ecase activated April 26, 2016)
AOR Received.
May 16th, 2016 in Mail
File Transfer...
SA Approval on Feb 3, 2017 - transferred to OTTAWA - reassessment requested again March 2018, refused June 4 2018, again requested reassessment on June 20, 2018, SA approved again in Aug 2018
Med's Request
14-05-2018
Med's Done....
26-05-2018
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
05-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2019 rcvd pp back on 20/02/2019
LANDED..........
14/03/2019 appointment date for landing
dadaum said:
May I seek guidance from Experienced Forum members regarding Super Visa?My wife will visit Canada on SuperVisa and I will come on Visitor Visa.Can I seek Guidance in following matter? 1)Whether Invitation letter should be Notorised? 2)If not can I ask my daughter to send a Soft copy and Take the print out for filing the Super Visa? 3)Can I take the Print out of Financial documents like T4 and/or CRA FOR filing Super Visa and Visitor Visa? 4)Any cheap mode of Medical insurance? Please guide me inspite this is not the Topic of our Forum.

1) Yes invitation needs to be notarized plus declaration of support which will be signed by your daughter in front of the lawyer which he will notarized.
2)super visa application needs to be filled in applicants country so your daughter needs to send all the documents in original to you so that you can file the application in your home country.
3) yes you can take the print out of NOA from CRA website.
4) Ask your daughter the shop around for good deals in super visa category, she will get the deal if she look around.

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
Thank you very much Pamma97 for your reply.

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Pamma97 said:
If they are saying they delivered at 9:43am and no one is getting charged but even after 10am guys are getting charged that means its all LIE.. Purolator is one of the worst courier company I have ever dealt with. REQUEST MONEY BACK IF YOU DID NOT GET THE SERVICE YOU REQUESTED. I DID THE SAME AND ATLEAST WILL GET THAT BACK TO BE USED NEXT TIME WITH BETTER COMPANY.
Refer to my post here. I was @ CIC office on Jan 4, 2016. When I first posted that thread, some haters didn't believe what I said.
The order of CC charge and everything after that proves everything I said was the truth.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/best-and-worst-courier-services-jan-4-2016-parentsgrand-parents-sponsor-t391715.0.html

mghchdh

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
Med's Request
23-02-2017
Okay its quite clear now that the 5K cap has now been reached..

Those of us who got ours delivered after the 10:30am time now have a chance in the next band: 5K - 10K

Now my question is, when would this limit have been reached?? what is the speculation here?

any thoughts?

ahrpk

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Hello

I received the AOR yesterday, February 1, 2016. My certified cheque was cashed on Jan 26, 2016. I sent my application by Happy road Express.

cpu0079

Jul 15, 2008
dadaum said:
May I seek guidance from Experienced Forum members regarding Super Visa?My wife will visit Canada on SuperVisa and I will come on Visitor Visa.Can I seek Guidance in following matter? 1)Whether Invitation letter should be Notorised? 2)If not can I ask my daughter to send a Soft copy and Take the print out for filing the Super Visa? 3)Can I take the Print out of Financial documents like T4 and/or CRA FOR filing Super Visa and Visitor Visa? 4)Any cheap mode of Medical insurance? Please guide me inspite this is not the Topic of our Forum.
for 4: I found jfuinsurance as the cheapest insurance agent. If you find something cheaper and reliable than this then let everybody know :)

masoom1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Amarpreetd said:
My cc was charged on 11 Jan 2016 but I still haven't received AOR. ......what is going on.....getting very nervous. ...
Probably they issue AOR for first 2500, and then process 850, and and then issue medical to 425 and eventually issue visa 212 application,

Just kidding, just wait, you will get yours, its a ball game now rather immigration

rm34

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the CIC email today that the application has been accepted.
FedEx 9.19 am Jan 4th batch

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PGP_from_RH said:
For those who sent via Purolator and is in 9:43 am batch. Why are you saying the timestamp is not accurate? Have anyone requested Purolator to provide a copy of signature? I am not sure if this is an option, but based on the price of the service it should be. I am going to find my tracking number tonight and investigate with Purolator. I recall my tracking info stated that they have delivered by 8:59 am but "an appointment was required".

If they are lying and we have trusted them with delivery of this time critical package, we need to make it very uncomfortable for them and let others know this is not a reliable service.

If the timestamp is true however, these applications have to be processed based on the time they have arrived. I understand the desire of CIC to open a smaller bag or box received a bit later, but they have to play by the rules. I am not even brining up that they have accepted application before 8 am even though they have claimed they won't. I am just happy for the folks who managed to get in.

So, does anyone know for sure the Purolator timestamp is a lie?

I wouldn't be mad at all, if they tried all they can, not "oh line up is too long, i'll come back after my lunch.."
but according to ya61x witness, Puro was not even in line at 10am for 9am delivery, while UPS/Fed were... so what happened?

at this point I don't even have much confidence if I can make it even after CIC increase the cap to 10k.
who know when puro really dropped it off...

masalakh

Sep 26, 2012
Received an email today from CIC with Application number. Mine was UPS Jan 04th 6:31AM signed by adsieu
CC was charged Jan 27th.

Gud luck to everyone !!

PGP_from_RH

Feb 2, 2016
kkim604 said:
I wouldn't be mad at all, if they tried all they can, not "oh line up is too long, i'll come back after my lunch.."
but according to ya61x witness, Puro was not even in line at 10am for 9am delivery, while UPS/Fed were... so what happened?

at this point I don't even have much confidence if I can make it even after CIC increase the cap to 10k.
who know when puro really dropped it off...
I am not mad. I just do not believe it is the right business model to misrepresent the data on the delivery notification. Especially for a company that is trusted with time sensitive documents.

ya61x

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
AOR with FN a couple hours ago. I use bank draft from RBC. So don't worry guys paid by bank draft or money order.