Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
Received the following email today with application number
==========================================================
This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) under the Family Class.

Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2016. Please note that you will be notified at a later

date once your application is fully entered into Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s (CIC) case processing

system.

Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any

future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please

keep a copy of this letter for your records.

Important information about using a representative:

A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant

used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their

application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business

on their behalf with CIC.

If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from

CIC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.

When submitting your PGP application:

 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal

applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or

 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 and they are not in good standing; and/or

 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or

unpaid representative;

All correspondence from CIC will be sent to the sponsor or principal applicant’s email or mailing address on

record as applicable. CIC will not communicate with this representative until a correctly completed and signed

IMM5476 is received by CIC.

Should you, as the sponsor or principal applicant, choose to engage representation in the form of an Immigration

Representative or Lawyer, please complete a Use of Representative Form (IMM 5476). The form can be found at

the following link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/representative.asp

When should I contact CIC?

You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of

changes include:

 Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a

marriage or a divorce;

 Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);

 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;

 Decision to withdraw your application.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of

the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

To contact this office and for more information on what to expect next, please refer to the After You Apply

webpage at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/pgp-apply-after.asp

For general information about CIC Programs and Services:

For information about CIC programs and services, application forms, or general updates on your file status, visit

our web site at www.cic.gc.ca.

How do I check the status of my application?

Once your application is in process at our office, you may use your 8-digit Unique Client Identifier (UCI)

number or your application file number located at the top left of this correspondence to check the status of your

application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and select “My Application” to check your

application status.

What if my address changes?

You must report any changes to your address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately to CIC. Please

note CPC-Mississauga does not process address changes/updates. Once an application is in process at our

office, changes to your address should be made through our online service at

www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp. Failure to provide a current or correct address may result

in delays in the processing of your application.

Sincerely,

Application Intake

Case Processing Centre Mississauga

canpuneet

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2009
Doc's Request.
05-03-2009
AOR Received.
20-02-2009
File Transfer...
05-03-2009
Med's Request
18-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2010 PP Sent 13-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2010
LANDED..........
01-10-2010
AOR received today. Application reached CPC on Jan 4, VW Express

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received email from CIC too, this morning! :D

Goodluck to those who are still waiting to be charged and those waiting for AOR!

I tried checking online using the application number but I got "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"

Any suggestion about what I did wrong or should I give some time?

Thanks

delcan25

Jan 3, 2016
planningtogo said:
Received email from CIC too, this morning! :D

Goodluck to those who are still waiting to be charged and those waiting for AOR!

I tried checking online using the application number but I got "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:"

Any suggestion about what I did wrong or should I give some time?

Thanks

Give more time. You will receive another notification that its in the system. Thats whats said in the email.

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
delcan25 said:
Give more time. You will receive another notification that its in the system. Thats whats said in the email.
I see. Is there a time frame (if you have an idea) about when will the next email be sent? Sorry, too excited lol :D

Thanks

julial

Jan 27, 2016
MissFrowz said:
You have to meet the minimum LICO for 2013, 2014 and 2015 for a family of 7 regardless of the fact that you only had one child in 2013. So, unfortunately it seems like you will only be able to sponsor them in 2018.
i have the same questions as yours. i called cic and the answer is likely. a lady said it is likely that you are eligible.
i suggest you to calling cic. if you share your result here, much appreciated.

delcan25

Jan 3, 2016
planningtogo said:
I see. Is there a time frame (if you have an idea) about when will the next email be sent? Sorry, too excited lol :D

Thanks
lol... I know what u mean. I tried login in too right after the email. My guess is as good as yours. I guess keep checking the forum. You will know when ppl start posting if they are getting in the system. :)

Cheers

revitfollower

Jan 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
VA-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2015
Doc's Request.
CSQ requested 13-04-2016
AOR Received.
12-12-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016 Semi upfront
LANDED..........
Waiting
Got email today from CIC....AOR..... ;D
Application received on 4th Jan...with VW express...

sapguru

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
LANDED..........
16-08-2009
revitfollower said:
Got email today from CIC....AOR..... ;D
Application received on 4th Jan...with VW express...
Is the pace to receive AOR this year faster than 2014 or 2015?

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
delcan25 said:
lol... I know what u mean. I tried login in too right after the email. My guess is as good as yours. I guess keep checking the forum. You will know when ppl start posting if they are getting in the system. :)

Cheers
Regarding the second AOR e-mail: my understanding is that receiving the second e-mail would mean that CIC started processing the application and the earliest when 2016 applicant should expect it (according to 2014 PGP thread) is the beginning of 2018 year. Am I right?
And for those who are still waiting for their credit cards to be charged - I think that tomorrow or on Wednesday CIC will start processing the next batch of application. It looks like this year they decided to process applications in batches and the 5K cap is still not reached.