Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
thecoolguysam said:
I think the people who used same day service are the people from Ontario who delivered their packages either on 31st December or 4th January at Purolator office and their some of their's credit card got charged already. Purolator might have given packages to some local agents to deliver it on 4th January.

For myself and other people who are from different provinces who used next day 9 am delivery service might be the ones who are from that 700 batch and i think purolator driver himself might have delivered it. I delivered my package on 31st December at Purolator office in Vancouver and I am among those 700 people waiting for the credit card to be charged.
Im from Ontario and dropped my package on the 31st and paid for 9am delivery. The lady said they would be delivered by a local courier.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Quoi said:
Im from Ontario and dropped my package on the 31st and paid for 9am delivery. The lady said they would be delivered by a local courier.
This is my guess:

The people who have opted in for next business day 9 am delivery and delivered their package on 31st December at Purolator office, the delivery stamp was 9:43 am on 4th January and it would be the purolator driver who have delivered it. It would be the 700 batch. The mystery still remains whether the delivery was actually done at 9:43 or during the afternoon.

The people who opted in for same day delivery, some local agents might have delivered it on purolator's behalf and some of their's credit card has already been charged.

Orsis

Jan 21, 2016
thecoolguysam said:
I think the people who used same day service are the people from Ontario who delivered their packages either on 31st December or 4th January at Purolator office and their some of their's credit card got charged already. Purolator might have given packages to some local agents to deliver it on 4th January.

For myself and other people who are from different provinces who used next day 9 am delivery service might be the ones who are from that 700 batch and i think purolator driver himself might have delivered it. I delivered my package on 31st December at Purolator office in Vancouver and I am among those 700 people waiting for the credit card to be charged.
We are on the same boat. Someone said he called Purolator and was told 9:43 was report by the deliver through phone, it's not machine scanned time so we don't know when is the actually delivered time. Feel more and more disappointed and hopeless day by day. :'(

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
thecoolguysam said:
This is my guess:

The people who have opted in for next business day 9 am delivery and delivered their package on 31st December at Purolator office, the delivery stamp was 9:43 am on 4th January and it would be the purolator driver who have delivered it. It would be the 700 batch. The mystery still remains whether the delivery was actually done at 9:43 or during the afternoon.

The people who opted in for same day delivery, some local agents might have delivered it on purolator's behalf and some of their's credit card has already been charged.
Completely agree.

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
Orsis said:
We are on the same boat. Someone said he called Purolator and was told 9:43 was report by the deliver through phone, it's not machine scanned time so we don't know when is the actually delivered time. Feel more and more disappointed and hopeless day by day. :'(
So why cannot Purolator check with the driver who delivered and confirm us...i think we all need to get together and check with Purolator so that they can atleast give us the exact time of delivery after checking with the driver.

meisetsu

Jan 14, 2016
yeti090 said:
Hi meisetsu,
What is the contact number or email for CIC to you have used to ask about application process. Coz i am also trying to call or email them but i didn't find their contact info and the number in the guideline has all automated answers......!!!
It's +1 (888) 242-2100

Mesohilo

Jan 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
File Transfer...
29-06-2016
dchoudh said:
So why cannot Purolator check with the driver who delivered and confirm us...i think we all need to get together and check with Purolator so that they can atleast give us the exact time of delivery after checking with the driver.
I guess the struggle is the same for all of us who hired the "big guys". We can only wonder how accurate is the tracker.

I am UPS 6.31. At first I thought, because I paid for before 9AM delivery and CIC opens at 8AM, that it meant 8.31AM and they simply screwed up the time zones. Now, with all the charges happening and a lot of 6.31 still outstanting, I think a 10.31AM (or later) would be a more realistic guess.

Kani

Jan 4, 2016
r3su1 said:
So did you find out whether your bank draft has been cashed or not? I assume all the bank drafts would be deposited by CIC with certified cheques later on.

Its not cashed yet. File submitted on 4th ups 7.36 though.

Kani

Jan 4, 2016
jhutti said:
Cic write so to cover their situation lest bank draft comes from foreign bank. Ur payment is fine. Atlest this was case till last year.
thanks, that gave me some hope.

v2016

Jan 21, 2016
adelas said:
Hello everyone,

I just have made an account to let people know that my application was charged today. I sent my application with UPS and was signed Monday 4th , 11:42 AM by Rachbal.

Thank you so much for all the hard work everyone is doing here !!!
Good Luck and I really hope that all the parents will reunite with their loved once!

v2016

Jan 21, 2016
Hi,rossie,
I am new to this forum. Thank you very much for all the effort. Have you add the 11:40 post that I just mentioned to the ss?

Blue sky9

Jan 6, 2016
thecoolguysam said:

I don't think pure later (purolater) had only 700 applications to deliver that day, most likely 2000-3000 is my guess.

BTW does anyone know if we were required to send any photographs (passport size) also in the application???

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Blue sky9 said:
I don't think pure later (purolater) had only 700 applications to deliver that day, most likely 2000-3000 is my guess.

BTW does anyone know if we were required to send any photographs (passport size) also in the application???
Photos are not required as per the initial application. Photos may be asked later during the processing of the application.

boorishbrat1

Jan 6, 2016
dchoudh said:
1) because they have a business to run and clearly your anxiety is not their priority
2) even if they confirmed and told you what you want to know -you'll still be anxious until CIC charges your CC

So patience is the only thing that can help you my friend !