N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
desi2 said:
They are great, may I suggest one enhancement if you can accommodate?

In the Provincial rate table, can you add column for number of CC charged by province and than another column for % of CC charged?
This will shut some cry (or might increase :p) about Ontario getting advantage.

Thanks a lot
Done. Couldn't merge 2 pie charts into one with Google SS. now you have 3 charts!!!

randebutler said:
Hey Rossei, when I try to move the sample size to 2% in D1 of the projection, it says its a locked cell. Is that one supposed to be adjustable to see different scenarios?
This is the only sheet that I did not make, I made this clear on Intro sheet. But I will look into this.

jesa said:
Hey Rossei......i add $10 on your fund.....from the heart :D :D :D
Aw, thanks!!!

jesa

Star Member
Dec 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Done. Couldn't merge 2 pie charts into one with Google SS. now you have 3 charts!!!
This is the only sheet that I did not make, I made this clear on Intro sheet. But I will look into this.
Aw, thanks!!!
You're very much welcome....keep it up!

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
tulipo4ka said:
Whoooohoooo! Finally!!!! Congrats to moreso!
Yay! More charges today! Let's hope some of the Purolator batch makes it in this week as well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for everyone!

desi2

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:
Great you are awesome.
So its clear that Ontario has no advantage, only 27% of applications are successful now while BC and QC are 33% and 34%.

Now I don't want bullies saying they prefer lottery system and current system is stupid, one just need to do little research and can get ahead of many even from Ontario applicants.

iluvbaguio

Mar 12, 2010
desi2 said:
Great you are awesome.
So its clear that Ontario has no advantage, only 27% of applications are successful now while BC and QC are 33% and 34%.

Now I don't want bullies saying they prefer lottery system and current system is stupid, one just need to do little research and can get ahead of many even from Ontario applicants.
Remember that most of the outside ON application sent their application thru a local ON courier. ON still have the advantage. We from outside ON have to use local courier (spend more money) to be able to have an equal chance to people living in ON.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
desi2 said:
Great you are awesome.

Are you calling me a bully? I was only mentioning the flaws in the current fcfs system. I didn't say it is a stupid system but it has it's flaws as we have seen in the articles.

And one other thing, you really can't use the spreadsheet as a statistic example, it is too small a pool to come up with the actual statistics, unless Rossei can actually get very close to 5000 applicants added to the sheet and see the real results. The statistics pulled from the spreadsheet is equivalent to the online polls we see on news websites, based on people submitting their info voluntarily. As iluvbaguio mentioned, people outside ON can use local couriers so it can be quite misleading to say ON has no advantage. iluvbaguio admitted to spending more money to get the advantage I talked about. Like I said, as long as fcfs exist, supply and demand applies. Anyone living closest to CIC-M gets the advantage. So instead of jumping to conclusions, as you have done, examine the spreadsheet closely. Compare the successful ones and what courier they used. I would bet that most of the successful ones, regardless of where they actually live, used local couriers in the GTA. This will show that people in Ontario especially in GTA has the geographical advantage.

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
desi2 said:
Great you are awesome.

The people in the spreadsheet from BC and QC all used local ON couriers. So ON still has the advantage. Well actually, people who use local couriers have the advantage rather.

pacific2016

Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone from UPS charged CC? Please share your comment. Mine was received at 7.36am Signed by ADUSEI.

Thanks!!

koonisr

Jan 28, 2014
pacific2016 said:
Anyone from UPS charged CC? Please share your comment. Mine was received at 7.36am Signed by ADUSEI.

Thanks!!
I used UPS, shows 6.31 AM delivery. But it's impossible since office opens at 8 AM. So, delivery time unknown. But paid extra for a special delivery.

No charge yet.

aks706

Jan 5, 2016
screech339 said:
Are you calling me a bully? I was only mentioning the flaws in the current fcfs system. I didn't say it is a stupid system but it has it's flaws as we have seen in the articles.

And one other thing, you really can't use the spreadsheet as a statistic example, it is too small a pool to come up with the actual statistics, unless Rossei can actually get very close to 5000 applicants added to the sheet and see the real results. The statistics pulled from the spreadsheet is equivalent to the online polls we see on news websites, based on people submitting their info voluntarily. As iluvbaguio mentioned, people outside ON can use local couriers so it can be quite misleading to say ON has no advantage. iluvbaguio admitted to spending more money to get the advantage I talked about. Like I said, as long as fcfs exist, supply and demand applies. Anyone living closest to CIC-M gets the advantage. If you look closely to the spreadsheets, compare the successful ones and what courier that used. That will show that people in Ontario especially in GTA has the geographical advantage.
No one's a bully here or at least I don't believe that. We all have our opinion about the PGP program and how best can it be made fair both for folks who wants to get parents in as well as the economic burden if at all on the health care system. Believe it or not, no one here would want Canadian Health Care system to be over-burdened and fail! :)

As far as FCFS system or lottery system, there will always be folks who'll be disappointed. May be it would help if we could merge FSW/CEC or such program with PGP where one can add parents/grandparents [limit to 2] to their application, while keeping separate PGP available for folks who can't decide early on.