First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
mghchdh said:
What is the forecast. How many applications does this group think would have reached CIC by noon (12 pm) on Jan 4 (first day)?
95%, for most of people this is the second year ;D

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
jhutti said:
I hope yours get accepted. But I can confirm you Indian consulate issued birth certificate or letter is not acceptable to CIC for relationship proof. One need to get certificate or 10th passing issued from authorities back home. But u said ur friend application was accepted with similar type docs. So u better check with bank if they refused any attempt of charging from cic. May be ur payment form have some correction to do etc. Best of luck.
Actually my credit card company takes action very sensitively against unusual transactions, so I've been calling them to make sure they don't block my account for any charges.

I don't know about a birth certificate and a marriage certificate. It would be nice if we had exactly what the CIC wants. The Korean consulate and other organization told me that those documents were what I needed to send for this application. The translator I used seemed to be aware of this fact, so I didn't doubt at all... I attached my letter explaining this, hoping the CIC is aware... I hope there won't be any issue with this..please..

Thank you so much for your concern! :)

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
mghchdh said:
I wouldnt worry - remember only 3-4 people have said so, there are many others not part of this forum.
You are right. I think I need to relax.. I hope everyone hears good news soon!

vitlen

Star Member
Jan 2, 2014
SH Korea said:
I sent my application (Mom+Dad) by Happy Road and it was delivered at 8:21am on Jan. 4.
I'm very nervous now because more than half of the applications(on the spreadsheet) that were delivered by Happy Road got accepted so far..but mine hasn't yet..
The Happy Road said that I was #111 out of the first 150 applications they delivered as priority. I paid $20 more to be in the 150.

I printed out my NOA 2014 from the CRA website and sent it along with Option C of 2012 and 2013 that I received from CRA by mail last year.
Also, we don't really have official "marriage certificate" and "birth certificate" issued by the government in Korea, so I sent alternative documents(certificates) that are used to replace those certificates. I confirmed with the Korean consulate that those are what Korean applicants send. Also, my certificates and translated documents are from last year. One of my friends sent a few years old documents and translation, and her application was accepted last year.

Since my credit card hasn't been charged yet while many of other applications delivered at 8:21am on the same day by HappyRoad have been accepted, I'm getting really nervous...wondering if any of my forms or documents I sent has a problem or something...My application was returned last year because they already accepted 5000. I did my best to get it delivered as early as possible this year...

Did anyone who was after #111 from Happy Road get charged already?
I don't know our numbers. But I'm anxious since mine and my husband's were together and his charge has been sitting there for about a day..
I just hope the batch from HR is divided between several officers and maybe our applications made it to different officers which might explain the delay...

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
vitlen said:
I don't know our numbers. But I'm anxious since mine and my husband's were together and his charge has been sitting there for about a day..
I just hope the batch from HR is divided between several officers and maybe our applications made it to different officers which might explain the delay...
I hope so, too! The pending charge will be posted soon. Don't worry. Let's keep our fingers crossed! :)

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One more thing i am curious about. Would they accept my birth cirtificate if there is no name on it ??
But i have attached copy of my passport front and back page as a cross ref for my mother and father name confirmation.
On birth certificate i have Date and place of birth, mother and father name. And all this information is on my passport too.
I have used this birth certificate for my PR and had no issues that time.

aks706

Jan 5, 2016
Gsingh88 said:
One more thing i am curious about. Would they accept my birth cirtificate if there is no name on it ??
But i have attached copy of my passport front and back page as a cross ref for my mother and father name confirmation.
On birth certificate i have Date and place of birth, mother and father name. And all this information is on my passport too.
I have used this birth certificate for my PR and had no issues that time.
My personal experience, as long as you have something (School Certificate etc) to cross reference the original Birth Certificate along with a letter explaining, it is accepted. This is what I did for my own PR application. I did the same for PGP this year. Don't see a reason why it won't be accepted.

talespin

Jan 4, 2016
SH Korea said:
Actually my credit card company takes action very sensitively against unusual transactions, so I've been calling them to make sure they don't block my account for any charges.
CIC and other government related charges are whitelisted as 'safe' in credit card fraud detection systems. It is extremely unusual for such transactions to get blocked as other ones do. There is no need to over concern yourself as far as this issue is concerned.

SH Korea

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
talespin said:
CIC and other government related charges are whitelisted as 'safe' in credit card fraud detection systems. It is extremely unusual for such transactions to get blocked as other ones do. There is no need to over concern yourself as far as this issue is concerned.
That's a relief! Thank you so much for the clarification! :)

xxrjulia

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There was someone asking whether old schedule A is okay and good news is YES. Some one used old form got cc'd!good luck!

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
planningtogo said:
I certainly like weekends , but in times like this, i would love it to be weekdays all the time!
I was just talking about this with my dad haha...
Come on monday!

ps1957

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2016PGP said:
So, what is your form version?
Same Dec.2012

But the layout of the current form in the application package is different

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
ps1957 said:
Same Dec.2012

But the layout of the current form in the application package is different
What a different? I mentioned earlier the check boxes look different. I don't see anything else ? more details please. MS computer and iOS computer make different printout, Adobe might be the cause as well..

Could you tell me more details what you meant "Layout '? thx