+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Rossei said:
Happy 2016 and a very good morning all,

It's unfortunate for you guys that CIC decided to stick with 5,000 cap. Anyway, today is the big day and I wanted to wish you all good luck.

Re: filling out the Google SS, could you be more attentive? For example, I only asked for APPLICATION RECEIVED DATE & TIME (by CPC-M) which you would only know today. In other words, fill out Column E, F & G of New Entry sheet once you know them. Thanks.
Thanks Rossei. I just completed my entry. Payment type I chose "other" as I was unable to type in or choose "certified cheque".

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
ElenaRu said:
Did he tell you who was the first?)))
No he didn't. But by looking at the spreadsheet, perhaps HappyRoad Express was the first as their packages got delivered at 8:21am and mine was 8:45.

aryan15

Dec 27, 2015
omg I am so nervous.. I sent documents with purolator and they have been saying in transit since morning. I just called them and they said the guy is in line. I wonder if I am going to make it in the cap. :-[ :-[

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
aryan15 said:
omg I am so nervous.. I sent documents with purolator and they have been saying in transit since morning. I just called them and they said the guy is in line. I wonder if I am going to make it in the cap. :-[ :-[
Did you use the 9am service?

TA_Hoss

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aryan15 said:

I used the 9am delivery service of Puralotor too and its still inTransit... dont know they will be able to make it or not....

ns1910

Dec 22, 2014
I used Purolator Express Envelope 9AM service from Calgary.
Last update in their website site is - Dec 31, 2015 5:21 p.m. Calgary, AB Arrived at sort facility
I hope they make it :(:(:(

aryan15

Dec 27, 2015
TA_Hoss said:
I used the 9am delivery service of Puralotor too and its still inTransit... dont know they will be able to make it or not....
Does anyone know if I used certified cheque, when would be the first time I would know if my application actually got accepted within the 5000 cap?

Bessy

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
I sent through fedex, delivery time is supposedly 10am but they were able to deliver at 9:19 am, signed by Tammy. I hope I made it this time. I should have used fedex last year. Canada Post messed up big time.