First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
MMCS said:
No problem. It helps people make a more informed choice if they have information. It can be more worrisome for people if they have to wonder. truth is a good sedative.

Chris
thanks so much Chris!

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015
Do CIC stamp on the way bill as proof of delivery or just sign & time ?

I can see only signature and time on my waybill copy sent by courier as proof of delivery -

CPC do not signiture only day stamp no time stamp.. I see a problem with that picture. Id look into that if I were you.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
uzairkhan31 said:
I sent my application through Current Express which says they delivered everything by 9:20am. I am now wondering whether I made the 5000 cap or not. I am hoping I did. Hearing some of the numbers in this thread are now scaring me....Do you guys think it was actually possible that 5000 was met by 9:20am?
It was hard to tell which courier to use! I have a feeling the times being reported by everyone are not accurate. I bet you some are reporting the time after everything was accepted while some are reporting the time when they arrived there.

I guess we just have to wait till later on this month to see if our credit card gets charged :S.
u should be safe at 9.20 am delivery. Ur courior must be one of 60 people as MM owner (chris) describe standing in line at 8 am before big boys show up. U should be within first 3000

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015
Ok everyone I just came in to give some insight to people because people were saying alot of things and some of it was far fetched. Read what I posted, It may help you understand and maybe give you some peace of mind from another persepective. Some inside information to help.

Back to non sponsorship business. thank god ;D. Just have to deal wit a few die hard Proof of Delivery hunters that are after me .then I am done. "Ye of little faith"

Chris
MMCS

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015
Yes I love the Y in the name very chic.

So people please read the posts Ive left for you and the answers to what questions some have left.
there is a lot of valuable insight

not because I wrote it or for the company itself. If you use any of the 3 couriers this year mentioned u'll be just fine. It doesn't have to be me.

Chris
Metro Mississauga Courier

mukkucanada

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMCS said:
Do CIC stamp on the way bill as proof of delivery or just sign & time ?

I can see only signature and time on my waybill copy sent by courier as proof of delivery -

CPC do not signiture only day stamp no time stamp.. I see a problem with that picture. Id look into that if I were you.
Thanks Chris

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got an email from VW express about the waybill. It is only showing "RECEIVED JAN 04, 2016 CPC MISSISSAUGA."

Anyone who used the same courier has the same waybill info?

To Chris,

I was planning to use your service but I had a question which was not answered until now. I guess I can't blame you guys because manpower can be an issue when I sent an email. I am just hoping that my application will be within the cap.

The rates were really expensive but I am one with the others who said, it does not matter, what is important is my application belongs to the 5000 cap.

Good luck! :D

canpuneet

Feb 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2009
Doc's Request.
05-03-2009
AOR Received.
20-02-2009
File Transfer...
05-03-2009
Med's Request
18-03-2010
Med's Done....
05-04-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2010 PP Sent 13-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2010
LANDED..........
01-10-2010
planningtogo said:
Just got an email from VW express about the waybill. It is only showing "RECEIVED JAN 04, 2016 CPC MISSISSAUGA."

Same info on my and my friend's waybill

bsz

Star Member
Aug 22, 2011
Just sent the following email to Purolator through their Contact-us page at https://www.purolator.com/en/resources-and-support/help/contact-us.page? :

Hi,

The shipment with PIN xxx has been reported to deliver at 9:43am Jan 4th along with 700 other applications.

There are some doubts between people who used this service about the correctness of 9:43am because it is reported that Puralator truck has left CPC facility around 2pm.

So we ask Purolator to do further investigations and come up with an official, clear and honest answer to the following question: What time exactly the applications were handed to CPC staff?

Regards,
Behrad

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015

To Chris,

I was planning to use your service but I had a question which was not answered until now. I guess I can't blame you guys because manpower can be an issue when I sent an email. I am just hoping that my application will be within the cap.

The rates were really expensive but I am one with the others who said, it does not matter, what is important is my application belongs to the 5000 cap.

Good luck! Cheesy

Its all the same Cheesy. Same stamp same info. if they printed a pic of the mona lisa on it we'd all give that to you too.

VW is a good the owners Lennox and Gary are proffessionals . Yes the volume was high hard to get back to everyone so sorry if i left you hanging. I dont need luck , I need sleep :-\

If all mine got in, all theirs will too. We were there at the same time and share the same cage.
We hope to not see you as a customer nest year good luck.

Chris

JL2015

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
MMCS said:

To Chris,

Good luck! Cheesy

Its all the same Cheesy. Same stamp same info. if they printed a pic of the mona lisa on it we'd all give that to you too.

VW is a good the owners Lennox and Gary are proffessionals . Yes the volume was high hard to get back to everyone so sorry if i left you hanging. I dont need luck , I need sleep :-\

If all mine got in, all theirs will too. We were there at the same time and share the same cage.

Chris

Thank you Chris! I am lucky to have chosen your company this year! You explained very well in your previous posts. Good luck everyone! We all have tried so hard to get our parents here.

rajparvez87

Feb 18, 2012
MMCS said:

To Chris,

Good luck! Cheesy

Chris

Thanks for great info Chris. But to be honest I never heard of Metro Mississauga and how good you are until I read the post. I realize what a horrible mistake i made by choosing big names for this particular task, i agree with you that they are good for 'general deliveries' but not for this. But I think you guys could do a little more marketing so that people like me could find you easily. I did look on kijiji to see if any courier is providing the delivery service for Parents sponsorship but couldn't find any. Perhaps you can put a small ad on kijiji with just enough keywords so that people can find you. Ideally we want all the 5k applications to be delivered by three of you (VW, HR and MM) in 2017 and keep the 'big names' out of this

MMCS

Nov 15, 2015
We are local to Mississauga, We have our core customers and we dont like to take on more than we can handle if we can avoid. WE are more of a specialty courier. We solve big problems for more money and stay out of the regular areas like 20 dollars or not urgent or sensitive devileries. We grow by word of mouth and its sufficient for us. Id be afraid if we did go big and market us :) Then we'd be like everyone else. :-X
People find us when they need us 8)

Chris