10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
Happy friday everyone :)
so after 14 months of background check i finally received the passport request :) :) :)
good luck everyone

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Two exact Months today since the re medical is done, n no news yet. System says medicals were successful but no update ever since.

At this point no clue of what to expect and by when to expect. Any one else in same boat please, or any one has a word of advise on this.
Thanks.
Exactly, the same thing here. One and half months crossed of re-medical ( passed) but no news / updates. Really a frustrating situation, increasing stress day by day. Don't understand why they ask re - medical if they are not ready to finalise file with in medical expiry date. And jan 26th is holiday for NDVO, so one less working day in Jan.

Garry 1263

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Exactly, the same thing here. One and half months crossed of re-medical ( passed) but no news / updates. Really a frustrating situation, increasing stress day by day. Don't understand why they ask re - medical if they are not ready to finalise file with in medical expiry date. And jan 26th is holiday for NDVO, so one less working day in Jan.
No clue man, it’s wait wait wait n wait with no idea of how long

Punjab83

Aug 17, 2017
Hello
Yesterday I got a Re-medical request for my parents from NDVO. Previous Medical expired 31 Dec 2017. Lets see how long ....

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Hello all,

I will be out of Canada on vacation for 2 weeks from 20-Jan-2018 to 05-Feb-2018.

As I will have limited access and resources to maintain the SS during this time, I may not be able to update the TIMELINE sheet on a regular basis. Under the circumstance, you can continue updating your info using NEW ENTRY sheet or hold off till I return. I will add the info to TIMELINE at my earliest convenience.

Thanks for understanding and good luck with the rest of the process. .

dowhile

Jan 8, 2015
Hi Dowhile,

My parents leave in Fort Mcmurray, the only flight available in Fort Mcmurray is to Edmonton or Calgary. No direct flight to Fort Mcmurray to Vancouver. They took the earliest flight to Calgary and arrived around 1020PM so Flying from Calgary to Vancouver will take us 1.50 hours and to reach the border in BC we need to drive 2.5 hours.. so it is too late.. when they arrived at Calgary airport, we only have 2 hours left before 12 midnight. so its too late..

Good news / UPDATE .. visa officer emailed us and said that they are again opened my parents account.. they will contact us soon for the next step.

Possible step could be: Extension of medical expiry date and re issue of COPR and Visa OR remedical..

Thank you again and good luck to all
----------------------

Good news. I hear what you are saying not. I thought you could land in Calgary around 8pm. 1020pm land in Calgary will never work. Vancouver is actually 1 hour later than Calgary & boarder is just half an hour away. But still, 8pm would work and 1020pm was too late. Again, very good news for you. I am still waiting for my parents' case moving forward. Finger crossed.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone ,

Anyone sent the passport to Otaawa in January for PR visa stamping and COPR approval ? any update if got the passport back or still waiting .

Mine was delivered on 8th Jan to Ottawa so i am assuming that will get it back by the end of month.

Happy wknd

s

hogujak

Dec 18, 2015
Once you send it, you will receive pre-arrival letter and re-medical request within week. Just fill the form, scan it and send it.
Like you said I received pre-arrival letter today. Assuming that my parents need to re-do the medical check, what would be the next step? just waiting? I already sent the police report and paid money for the process.