+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Tips for 2016 (Future) PGP Applicants

Garry 1263

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Nobody knows what NDVO means or plans to do ?
They are a Mystery to be solved ...

Correct me if I am wrong, I think just in this blog there should be atleast 10 applicants who have their file at NDVO & not even 1 person has got the Passport request whether they submitted all their paperwork back in June, July, Aug, Sep, Oct 2016 or any other month ?

Guys - what you think when will NDVO start calling for our Passports to stamp Immigrant Visa ?
No clue of what NDVO is up to. Our medicals expired in last week of July and the communication from them is medicals will
Be done again. It also says your file is awaiting a review by visa officer and once the review is done we will contact you. As per call centre the background check has not started yet. It's already a month since the medicals have expired.

So as of now have no idea of what to expect next, when are they gonna get back to us this month, this year or may be next year, u never know. Overall it's very disappointing situation to be in.

raju08

Mar 14, 2017
Can any one tell me how to order gems notes. Can I order as a sponsor or I need My dad authorization to order as he is applicant.

cco

Mar 23, 2016
question about i link to my account. i saw my parent medical is passed. does that mean my father and mom both medical passed?

Thank you

ArrowS

Mar 18, 2016
I got Sponsorship approval in Feb for my (Mom n Dad)'s application. Nothing after that, any one else in the same boat, please ????
--> Jan 5, 2016 8:52 Purolator batch

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
I got letter from Immigration officer saying below.

We already submitted RCMP 2 month ago. They received it on 16th June 2017. They also put our old home address on this letter which is not on file. All other correspondence before had correct address.

What should i do how to proceed from here. Should i submit RCMP again... how to get the address right?

Please help

Below is the clause in the letter.

16. (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. We contacted you on 13/6/17 to request further documentation in respect of your application for permanent residence. You have not responded to that request. This documentation is required in order to assess whether you are admissible to Canada. It is unclear, at this time, whether you qualify for permanent residence in Canada or if you wish to proceed with your application. Please submit the following documentation: -

Please be aware that in order to complete your RCMP background checks, it is necessary for you to provide a full set of fingerprints taken and certified by your local police. This is at the request of the RCMP. Fingerprints taken by private or commercial agencies are not acceptable. Any costs which may be associated with this are your responsibility. You may want to show the police officer taking your fingerprints a copy of this email.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
"
Mnpatel228 said:
Hey i had submitted my documents at ndvo in january 2017 and today i received courier from NDVO and it is my original birth certificate. What does this mean??"

we don't send originals, it should be notarized copies, that's why they returned your originals :cool:

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Can anyone please answer or guide what to do we are very stressful

We already submitted RCMP 2 month ago. They received it on 16th June 2017. They also put our old home address on this letter which is not on file. All other correspondence before had correct address.

What should i do how to proceed from here. Should i submit RCMP again... how to get the address right?

Please help

16. (1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires. We contacted you on 13/6/17 to request further documentation in respect of your application for permanent residence. You have not responded to that request. This documentation is required in order to assess whether you are admissible to Canada. It is unclear, at this time, whether you qualify for permanent residence in Canada or if you wish to proceed with your application. Please submit the following documentation: -

Please be aware that in order to complete your RCMP background checks, it is necessary for you to provide a full set of fingerprints taken and certified by your local police. This is at the request of the RCMP. Fingerprints taken by private or commercial agencies are not acceptable. Any costs which may be associated with this are your responsibility. You may want to show the police officer taking your fingerprints a copy of this email.

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Can anyone please answer or guide what to do we are very stressful

Please help

Hey,

I am not sure why is RCMP involved in here? Why are they asking you for this information? did you not provide your travel history under the addresses you stayed at and for how long in the IMM form? Please provide more info on the background of this letter.
Did they ask you to provide RCMP letter just like local Police certificate from Home country? I am assuming RCMP letter was asked because your parents are in Canada or stayed in Canada for over 6 months?

Regards,

farhan_83

Star Member
May 29, 2008
Hey,

I am not sure why is RCMP involved in here? Why are they asking you for this information? did you not provide your travel history under the addresses you stayed at and for how long in the IMM form? Please provide more info on the background of this letter.
Did they ask you to provide RCMP letter just like local Police certificate from Home country? I am assuming RCMP letter was asked because your parents are in Canada or stayed in Canada for over 6 months?

Regards,

Yes they stayed in canada more than 6 month. Thats not the issue here we send the RCMP Certificate to London Visa Office but in this letter they are saying they did not receive anything we should send the RCMP as requested.

I have submitted web form uploaded proof of delivery and photocopy of RCMP Certificate.

Only thing was my parents are in Pakistan and i received their RCMP Certificate in Canada and forwarded to London office from Canada.

Would that be a issue????

Bessy

Star Member
Dec 1, 2010
Can't find the spreadsheet.
Will do an update here.
My parents got passport request August 14th., finally.
Medicals were done December and for 8 months haven't heard anything from immigration.
There papers are in Ottawa.

ztariq

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Yes they stayed in canada more than 6 month. Thats not the issue here we send the RCMP Certificate to London Visa Office but in this letter they are saying they did not receive anything we should send the RCMP as requested.

I have submitted web form uploaded proof of delivery and photocopy of RCMP Certificate.

Only thing was my parents are in Pakistan and i received their RCMP Certificate in Canada and forwarded to London office from Canada.

Would that be an issue????
Did you by any chance scan the RCMP certificate?
Can you see on MyCIC if you can upload it over there? When did their medical and initially police certificate was submitted?
I would say do not waste time waiting for them to reply to your web form request. Try to see if you can upload it on MyCIC or if not draft a letter and explain to them that you already mailed it in June. Attach your receipt for proof and also attach photocopy in the letter and mail it to London Visa Office ASAP. Also in your letter do not forget to write their Application number.
Good Luck!