Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

MANU07

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Hello Everyone,
Today I checked Ecas, using my dad information after long time (mostly I used mine to check ) to see if there is any change or not.
I noticed, current home address is changed to our India home address, it was Canadian address and mailing address is same as it was. My parents are in Canada since 2015 May. Should I email NDVO about current residence address or leave it as it is?
Please advise
Thanks

RegPrav

Dec 16, 2015
Hi All NDVO applicants, could you please confirm me whether we need to submit "Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form" or not, I have a doubt that I did not submit the same cause it was under Afghanistan Section in the email that did request for the PCC,RPRF etc.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
Hi All,

To those who have ordered GCMS notes, I was wondering if you can help me understand their codes for 'paper file location'.

For us, it says:
  • Paper file:
    • Office: CPC-Ottawa
    • #: Fxxxxxxxxx
  • Application assignment
    • Assigned to: <blank>
    • Assigned by: <blank>
    • Due Date: 2017/08/23
When I read through the file a bit more, I notice that the location was "FC4 Inventory" in April 2017. It was updated to "FC4 OFF REV" exactly after two months in June 2017. Before April it was in "FC4-Storage".

I was wondering if any one knows what does "FC4 OFF REV" mean? does it mean Officer Review?

Should I be hopeful to see any movement on the file after "due date" 2017/08/23? Or does it not mean much...especially iwhen I don't see it "assigned to" any one.

Security and criminality checks haven't started. At least as per the notes.
PCC, IMM, RPRF all received in January 2017. GCMS notes confirm this.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Reactions: dgpatel

dgpatel

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
06-07-2016
Med's Request
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2018
Hi All,

To those who have ordered GCMS notes, I was wondering if you can help me understand their codes for 'paper file location'.

For us, it says:
  • Paper file:
    • Office: CPC-Ottawa
    • #: Fxxxxxxxxx
  • Application assignment
    • Assigned to: <blank>
    • Assigned by: <blank>
    • Due Date: 2017/08/23
When I read through the file a bit more, I notice that the location was "FC4 Inventory" in April 2017. It was updated to "FC4 OFF REV" exactly after two months in June 2017. Before April it was in "FC4-Storage".

I was wondering if any one knows what does "FC4 OFF REV" mean? does it mean Officer Review?

Should I be hopeful to see any movement on the file after "due date" 2017/08/23? Or does it not mean much...especially iwhen I don't see it "assigned to" any one.

Security and criminality checks haven't started. At least as per the notes.
PCC, IMM, RPRF all received in January 2017. GCMS notes confirm this.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!
FC4 OFF REV means Officer Review. Your GCMS note is exactly same as mine except due date August 4.

tamilnadu

Oct 2, 2012
FC4 OFF REV means Officer Review. Your GCMS note is exactly same as mine except due date August 4.
Hey, thanks dgpatel!

So I figure that their due date doesn't mean much (since you haven't had seen any major activity after Aug 4).

Question 1: Is the "assigned to" field is blank for you too?
Question 2: in your previous post you wrote they push back the due date every month on 4th. I see only one mention of the due date in my GCMS notes, and hence, I can't know for sure if they are pushing it back every month for me too? Did you have more than one update of the due date in your GCMS notes...Or, are you ordering GCMS notes periodically?

Thanks!!

Sam0001

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hi All NDVO applicants, could you please confirm me whether we need to submit "Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form" or not, I have a doubt that I did not submit the same cause it was under Afghanistan Section in the email that did request for the PCC,RPRF etc.
Hi Reg,
We never submitted as it is just our parents in India.

Both of us - their sons are Canadian citizens settled in Canada, so we are not accompanying them .

RegPrav

Dec 16, 2015
Hi Reg,
We never submitted as it is just our parents in India.

Both of us - their sons are Canadian citizens settled in Canada, so we are not accompanying them .
Thanks Sam for your reply, I mean I have a sister(married) back home she will not be accompanying my mom to canada and I am not sure about others whether they filled out the same or not.

dgpatel

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
06-07-2016
Med's Request
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2018
Hey, thanks dgpatel!

So I figure that their due date doesn't mean much (since you haven't had seen any major activity after Aug 4).

Question 1: Is the "assigned to" field is blank for you too?
Question 2: in your previous post you wrote they push back the due date every month on 4th. I see only one mention of the due date in my GCMS notes, and hence, I can't know for sure if they are pushing it back every month for me too? Did you have more than one update of the due date in your GCMS notes...Or, are you ordering GCMS notes periodically?

Thanks!!
Answer 1: Yes, it's blank.
Answer 2: They pushed back the due date 2 times in my case. I have two updates in my GCMS notes.

When is your GCMS note generated? Is it after your status change for Review Documents asking additional documents message? Is there any note for that?

proulx

Jun 23, 2015
Quebec
LANDED..........
30 MAY 2004 MA VIE EST MERVEILLEUSE
february 8, my mom's 1st xray test. the physician saw something abnormal and she was asked for sputum and culture test. 9th of May her second xray test. it wasn't cleared again and was schedule on 10th of august for her 3rd xray test. after almost 7 months of stressed and losing hope for my mom's medical we continued on praying. after a long frustration and worries, bothered that she might really sick, finally i got the good news. today i've check my cic account and its written ''MEDICAL PASSED'', i simply cried and praising God for this. oh!! i am so sooo happy.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
february 8, my mom's 1st xray test. the physician saw something abnormal and she was asked for sputum and culture test. 9th of May her second xray test. it wasn't cleared again and was schedule on 10th of august for her 3rd xray test. after almost 7 months of stressed and losing hope for my mom's medical we continued on praying. after a long frustration and worries, bothered that she might really sick, finally i got the good news. today i've check my cic account and its written ''MEDICAL PASSED'', i simply cried and praising God for this. oh!! i am so sooo happy.
:) now you can breath out

Reactions: proulx