10-06-2016
File Transfer...
12-08-2016
Med's Request
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
03-11-2016
Hi,

I am from London Visa office and today MyCIC status says the same that "We need additional documents to process your application. Check your messages below for details". But I do not see any new message.
Did anyone figure out whats going on? what kind of additional document is this?
I also, noticed a new line for Biometrics however, it says We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Anyone else see this new status?
I am in the same boat. from what I've read I think it is a system glitch, nevertheless, I reported it as a technical problem.
I will give it a few days and if doesn't disappear then I will email CPC-Ottawa to make sure that I didn't miss anything

rnakra

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
So interestingly my status was the same need additional documents from NDVO. So I emailed them two days ago and today I got a reply for my parents to re do their medical. Their medical were successfully passed in August 2016 which makes me very worried about them needing to do it all over again

Oh well I'll have them complete it yet again within the given 30 days I have sent them another email asking why

Anyone else got the same request?

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
So my friend emailed NDVO asking them about status since medicals are expiring next month for his family and this is the reply:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India.

Please note that this file is in queue for an initial review. There is currently no action required on the part of the applicant. We will be in contact with the applicant as soon as the review is complete. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Why NDVO? Just why?

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Application received: 4th Jan 2016
File transferred to NDVO: June 15th 2016
Approved as sponsor: June 30th 2016
Medical check up and PCC: Aug 15th 2016
Additional documents: April 2017
Passport request May 22nd 2017 (Sent to Ottawa as applicant is in Canada)
Passport with PR stamped received: June 8th 2017
Current status - ecas: Decision made
Mycic: Application approved

Thanks for your time,friends. Wish you will get the good news very soon.

Garry 1263

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Applied in January 2016 n got the medicals done on 25th July last year.
NDVO
Online status says In process
Little concerned as medicals expiring in almost a month from now
Any advice please

pkur

Mar 15, 2016
Applied in January 2016 n got the medicals done on 25th July last year.
NDVO
Online status says In process
Little concerned as medicals expiring in almost a month from now
Any advice please
Same here, medicals expiring July, 26, NDVO, hope for the best

rnakra

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
So interestingly my status was the same need additional documents from NDVO. So I emailed them two days ago and today I got a reply for my parents to re do their medical. Their medical were successfully passed in August 2016 which makes me very worried about them needing to do it all over again

Oh well I'll have them complete it yet again within the given 30 days I have sent them another email asking why

Anyone else got the same request?

tanjerine

May 13, 2010
I got the same message. I've emailed technical support and am waiting for a reply from them.
FYI -- I just received an email from tech support:

The message that you have indicated in your email is indeed the result of a technical problem that has now been resolved. You should see a new message indicating that, if you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Please try again.

rnakra

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Thank you. I don't get it why are they making us re do our medicals when they were successfully passed. It's not even past the one year mark yet - the exam was done in August. Is anyone else being requested to re do them?

proulx

Jun 23, 2015
Quebec
LANDED..........
30 MAY 2004 MA VIE EST MERVEILLEUSE
My parent had medical done last July 2016 and didn't hear anything since then. Manila visa office.
my mom's last visit was 9th of May 2017, 6 consecutives days of going back and forth at St. Luke's Medical Center. on the 9th of May she was scheduled to finalized her medical and panel physician told her everything was fine, her x ray test was negative and they will send the result as soon as possible to immigration. however, on the 8th of June, i received an email on my yahoo account, its a letter coming from MANILMC@international.gc.ca stating ''YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMINATION RESULT HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE ASSESMENT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED''. i am wondering why local visa office in manila sent this letter knowing my visa office was ottawa. on the letter there is attachment forms to print but its blank...the attachment form is missing. i emailed them 3 times regarding about the possible mistakes or an error with the system. my mom got no problem in returning to the hospital but she got no letter to present to them. i emailed CPC-CTD-OTTAWA too, maybe 4 times but i got no confirmation at all. i don't understand what's going on.

p.s.
on my gckey and ecas account there is no changes just an email to my yahoo.

-proulx-

dadaum

Dec 16, 2012
INDIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
my mom's last visit was 9th of May 2017, 6 consecutives days of going back and forth at St. Luke's Medical Center. on the 9th of May she was scheduled to finalized her medical and panel physician told her everything was fine, her x ray test was negative and they will send the result as soon as possible to immigration. however, on the 8th of June, i received an email on my yahoo account, its a letter coming from MANILMC@international.gc.ca stating ''YOUR IMMIGRATION MEDICAL EXAMINATION RESULT HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE ASSESMENT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION IS REQUIRED''. i am wondering why local visa office in manila sent this letter knowing my visa office was ottawa. on the letter there is attachment forms to print but its blank...the attachment form is missing. i emailed them 3 times regarding about the possible mistakes or an error with the system. my mom got no problem in returning to the hospital but she got no letter to present to them. i emailed CPC-CTD-OTTAWA too, maybe 4 times but i got no confirmation at all. i don't understand what's going on.

p.s.
on my gckey and ecas account there is no changes just an email to my yahoo.

-proulx-
Our LVO is Ottawa but our medical results are being assessed by our local visa office and not Ottawa.So keep contacting Manila visa office and they will inform you what extra tests your Mom is required to perform.Wishing you all the best for passing of medical exam.

Reactions: proulx