Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

madraasguy

Jan 2, 2015
Rossei said:
I'm truly sorry to hear your loss.

As others said, your mom doesn't need to go back to India for further processing. She can do medicals here and collect PCC. However, you need to notify CIC/LVO re: your father's demise. Send a copy of your father's death cert. In case it's not in English or French, you will require to translate and certify it (DO NOT SEND THE ORIGINAL). I had to send my dad's death cert. (translated, certified & notarized by docsbase.ca as it was partly in English) to Singapore-VO from Canada on their request.
Hi Rossei and others
Thanks a lot for your responses. Here are some more update.
My mom's medical done on February 27 and got the PCC from BLS Canada (Toronto) within a week. I have sent my Dad's death certificate and a letter to CPC Ottawa office on Feb 28th. In the mean time I paid the RPR fees for my mother and submitted the receipt to the email address they provided. PCC submitted on March 7th.
Now I got an email today asking to submit IMM008 and 1344 stating as my mother as primary applicant and new sponsorship agreement. I will submit the forms today. Hope they proceed quickly as my mom's super visa expires in August and passport expires in August too (We have applied for my mom's Indian passport renewal at the BLS and waiting).
Is it possible to extend super visa from here in Canada ?
Thanks a lot again.

Rudra.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
madraasguy said:
Is it possible to extend super visa from here in Canada ?
Thanks a lot again.

Rudra.
sure, you can do that here

citizenship_seeker

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
El1975 said:
Congratulations. Great news.
When did the BC started?

Thanks.
Thanks!! Not sure about BC. I was not been checking MyCIC regularly at that time. Kinda gave up on checking everyday because of the wait.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
My parents got the stamped passports back today from New Delhi. Finally Journey is over and that too is superfast time.. :eek:

Good Luck everyone.

avi_15

Jul 18, 2010
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
Sent with the App
AOR Received.
16-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
16-Dec-2010
Med's Request
25-July-2011 reached 02-Aug-2011
Med's Done....
30-Aug-2011 reached 8-Sep-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-Nov-2011 reached 7-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
18-Nov-2011 reached 25-Nov-2011
LANDED..........
03-Feb-2012
MK9 said:
Congratulation. Good News. Was your MyCIC & ECAS a/c updated regularly or just MyCIC ?
Both were regularly updated.. if you check my previous posts you will be able to track it.. I have posted all of them

highway52

Jan 26, 2016
Today I received an email from NVDO. I am sponsoring my mother. Below are they asking for my or mother's education certificates and passport.

PLEASE HELP

Dear MOTHER NAME:

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø MY UCI NUMBER - MY NAME:

Ø Education diplomas/degrees: Education certificate for matriculation. This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/20

Ø Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document (copy of old Indian passport). This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/20

(Date format is YYY
Y/MM/DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

PLEASE RETURN THIS FORM WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l’immigration
High Commission of Canada in India / Government of Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi 110021, India

hir_nirun

Nov 2, 2012
Hi,

Is there anyone whose status is updated to Decision Made, but still waiting for PPR? My parent's application status changed to Decision made on March 3rd, 2017, but still have not received PPR.

Thanks!

citizenship_seeker

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
highway52 said:
Today I received an email from NVDO. I am sponsoring my mother. Below are they asking for my or mother's education certificates and passport.

PLEASE HELP

Dear MOTHER NAME:

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Ø Education diplomas/degrees: Education certificate for matriculation. This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/20

Ø Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document (copy of old Indian passport). This must be received at this office by: 2017/04/20

(Date format is YYY
Y/MM/DD)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and send to the High Commission at the e-mail address or mailing address indicated below. Unless specifically requested, original documents are not required. You may submit scanned copies by e-mail.

New Delhi 110021, India
So what help do you need regarding this? If you have all these documents then you should send them. Maybe they want to verify her information like her father's name etc on her passport/matriculation certificate/pr application etc.

adip19

Sep 19, 2016
highway52 said:

PLEASE HELP

Dear MOTHER NAME:

(Date format is YYY
Y/MM/DD)

New Delhi 110021, India

Please read the email carefully, Are they asking for your tenth certificate and old passport copy to verify yours mother's name in your documents. All of us submitted same to ND office

cco

Mar 23, 2016
I saw my parent application was "IN process" last week.( after i got email said the file transfered to location-VO. but today i check . it is show back to "Application Received". is it normal to everyone? hope it won't delay the process.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request