NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2012
AOR Received.
Aug 30, 2012
jesa said:
Or maybe your PR card is about to expire, the want a renewed one....
Thanks @ksana and @jesa

I am still a permanent resident with card expiring in 2018 - the same copy that I sent with original application. Anyway, I guess they just need it again for whatever reason.

Thanks!

skekk

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ElenaRu said:
Was it written in e-mail they sent to you? Because I have no deadline in my e-mail.
On Sept 15 CIC sent me a letter asking to pass a medical exam in 30 days and to send them police certificates and copies of QSC in 45 days.

r3su1

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Who can tell me what MyCIC account is and how to set up the account? I usually just use "check my application status" on CIC website to monitor application process updates. I submitted medical exam and other documents to Hong Kong Visa office in July, but the application status on CIC website is still showing "the file was transferred to HK in June". It looks like MyCIC account can provide more info such as if the document has been received or if the medical exam has past. Should I set up the MyCIC account for my parent rather than myself? Many thanks!

Anon2016

Star Member
May 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
blurryface236 said:
Congratulations

If you don't mind sharing, can i please ask how did you submit your Police Clearance ?
I was just congratulating randomhero on his PPR. So guess you question is really for him ;D

ElenaRu

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Hi to all.

or those who still cannot heck the application status (like me), try this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp
Use UCI number, family name, date of birth and country of birth. It worked for me!

Best wishes to everyone!

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
blurryface236 said:
Congratulations

If you don't mind sharing, can i please ask how did you submit your Police Clearance ?
If your question is for me then here is the answer:

i received an email requesting pcc to be sent bu mail to LVO. Since me and my sponsored person reside in Canada, i got the pcc's and sent them to LVO with DHL, they arrived within 3 days.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
iluvbaguio said:
Forum members/ Rossie. I have a question again. We have to applications submitted to CIC. One for my mother and father and another for my mother and father-in-law. These application both received 5 January 2016 and we received Sponsorship Approval last 13 August 2016. I cannot link the application but I am using ecas to check the status of the application. Yesterday I received a medical request for the my mother and father but my mother and father-in-law application, when I check in Ecas it says "Received Application" only.

Is there someone here with this same case? Why is it that the other application still "RECIEVED APPLICAITON" even if we already have the Sponsorship Approval? Is there any problem that I don't know?

Can you help me with this... Rossie :-\ :-\ :-\
This only means that your parents' application is little ahead of your in-laws'. Nothing to worry about this difference. These 2 are completely different applications and hence will be treated on each one's merit although you're the common sponsor/co-sponsor. I want to add here that these 2 applications can be processed by different LVO as well (as you didn't mention your LVO) and as a result, can have totally different PR processing time.

kilamans

Feb 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga jan '16
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Credit card charged jan '16
AOR Received.
AOR - Feb '16
File Transfer...
Ottawa Aug '16
Med's Request
Oct '16 & for PCC
Med's Done....
Nov '16 & for PCC
r3su1 said:
Who can tell me what MyCIC account is and how to set up the account? I usually just use "check my application status" on CIC website to monitor application process updates. I submitted medical exam and other documents to Hong Kong Visa office in July, but the application status on CIC website is still showing "the file was transferred to HK in June". It looks like MyCIC account can provide more info such as if the document has been received or if the medical exam has past. Should I set up the MyCIC account for my parent rather than myself? Many thanks!
mycic account setup
profile information will be yours because you will be accessing it
to link an account, it has to be the main applicant details

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
r3su1 said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/tips-on-linking-pgp-app-to-mycic-account-t449670.0.html

blurryface236

Jan 4, 2016
Question

I was asked to send a scanned copy of Police clearance report via CIC Account but the instruction in the letter asked to send the Police Clearance by replying to the email and there was no email address provided

I uploaded it on my CIC account and now it says PROVIDED for Documents required under my CIC account

Should I email them a copy too? Or is it okay the way i did it?

Thanks in Advance

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
blurryface236 said:
Question

I was asked to send a scanned copy of Police clearance report via CIC Account but the instruction in the letter asked to send the Police Clearance by replying to the email and there was no email address provided

I uploaded it on my CIC account and now it says PROVIDED for Documents required under my CIC account

Should I email them a copy too? Or is it okay the way i did it?

Thanks in Advance
It's better to attach the PCC with an email to your LVO's address. You didn't mention your LVO, so can't say more. I haven't found any proof yet if CIC really retrieves any file from MyCIC account. It acts like a one-way communication (CIC to you only).

blurryface236

Jan 4, 2016
Rossei said:
It's better to attach the PCC with an email to your LVO's address. You didn't mention your LVO, so can't say more. I haven't found any proof yet if CIC really retrieves any file from MyCIC account. It acts like a one-way communication (CIC to you only).
Thanks Rossei

My LVO is Ottawa

I just called CIC and the Agent told me that they have received the PCC

Just to be on the safe side should I still email them the PCC ?

cpu0079

Jul 15, 2008
blurryface236 said:
Thanks Rossei

My LVO is Ottawa

no harm in sending an email attachment too.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
blurryface236 said:
Thanks Rossei

My LVO is Ottawa

Yes, to be in the safe side, just send an email with PCC attached to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. Mention that you also uploaded the PCC in your MyCIC account. (you = principal applicant)