Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
reachmenow said:
Hi Rossei,

one question, did your mom already finish her medicals, just wondering what does Review in Progress mean..
does medical instruction issuance also has same status

so please let me know what's the scenario in your case.

thanks,
No, she hasn't done her medicals yet. Unfortunately, we don't have any panel physician in Sarnia, ON.

Ideally, I guess Review of Medical Results should say "Not started". But since CIC has already issued IMM1017 (Medical Report Form) with my mom's details; it takes it as "Review in progress". Besides, page-1 of her IMM1017 says "These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required".

sarat104

Star Member
Jan 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
Feb, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May be June, 2012
Med's Request
December 2, 2013
Med's Done....
April 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-06-2014
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014
I have created an account for my parents when i extended their visa.....now I used that account, used their dob and name and was able to link the application...

I don't think our sponsorship has anything to do with linking the application....experts, correct me if I am wrong...

iluvbaguio said:
Hi Sarat..

How did you do the link. How did you create an account.. Did you create your account? are you the sponsor?

I am the sponsor and I open my own account. But when I try to link my parents application .. They cannot find it.. I have an SA already and I used DOB and Name, UCI and Name and UCI and Application number but all of these is not linking.. Can you help me with this... SARAT or ROSSIE..

THanks

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Rossei said:
No, she hasn't done her medicals yet. Unfortunately, we don't have any panel physician in Sarnia, ON.

Ideally, I guess Review of Medical Results should say "Not started". But since CIC has already issued IMM1017 (Medical Report Form) with my mom's details; it takes it as "Review in progress". Besides, page-1 of her IMM1017 says "These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required".
thanks Rossei, my mothers Medical status also shows the same for Medical and all this while I was thinking they have received her medical results but I guess now I have to confirm with the clinic to ensure the results are being sent.

since your mom hasn't done her medicals and you still have same status as me so I must check to make sure the clinic has sent it.

thanks,

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reachmenow said:
thanks Rossei, my mothers Medical status also shows the same for Medical and all this while I was thinking they have received her medical results but I guess now I have to confirm with the clinic to ensure the results are being sent.

since your mom hasn't done her medicals and you still have same status as me so I must check to make sure the clinic has sent it.

thanks,
Did u sent the doctor provided eforms proof to cic. Without those proof cic may not update medical results. Others may correct me

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
reachmenow said:

thanks,
If your doctor was e-Medical enabled, then CIC would receive the medical result instantly. But that doesn't necessarily mean that MyCIC account will be updated at once. Anyway, it's always good to confirm with the physician.

Daniala

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Rossei said:
- I opened an account under my mom's name.
- Used her name and App No to link
- One often fails to link the app due to wrong family size. You have to insert the total family size when you submitted sponsorship application.
- It often takes several tries to link the app properly. Erase cookies/cache of the browser before each try.
Any idea what should be the family size for applications with sponsor from Quebec? Quebec sponsors do not require to submit the financial evaluation form to CIC at all. So, we never responded to that question to CIC.

ahrpk

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
bsz said:
At last I could LINK the applications SUCCESSFULLY!

Here are the points:

- You just need a MyCIC account (any kind). It doesn't need to be related to the applications. Names don't have to match.

- At least applications that are passed SA (sponsor approval) can be linked. I had two applications for my parents and my in-laws and could link both. One of them was forwarded to LVO and had received IME and the other was sent to LVO then back to Ottawa and no IME or anything so far.

- Maybe applications earlier than SA can be linked however I am not sure as mines were both pass SA.

- Enter the detail of your main applicant parent. It cannot link to the spouse of the main applicant. So if the main applicant is your father, your mother's detail won't work.

- I used "Family name" and "UCI" for it to work. The other times I used UCI and App# but didn't work.

- Left "Place of birth" empty

- Entered Passport Information accurately

- "Where does the applicant intend to live in Canada?" should match IMM0008(11-2015)E question 5 (where do you intend to live in Canada).

- "Number of ..." should match IMM5768 (Financial Evaluation) box #7 (Total numbber fo persons for the purpose of ...).
Thank you. Following this process, I was able to successfully link my account. Thanks again.

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Rossei said:
If your doctor was e-Medical enabled, then CIC would receive the medical result instantly. But that doesn't necessarily mean that MyCIC account will be updated at once. Anyway, it's always good to confirm with the physician.
thanks a lot Rossei, will check with physician just to be sure..

Regards,

AMBERCASH

Aug 15, 2016
I got an email from New Delhi visa office to pay the Right of Landing fee for my Mom and further to let the Mississauga office know. But no email address was provided on where to submit the receipt. Has anyone done this? if yes, which email did you use?

Thanks for your help.

IndoCanadian777

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AMBERCASH said:
I got an email from New Delhi visa office to pay the Right of Landing fee for my Mom and further to let the Mississauga office know. But no email address was provided on where to submit the receipt. Has anyone done this? if yes, which email did you use?

Thanks for your help.
Hi AMBERCASH,
Email from New Delhi visa office instructed me to do the following, I sent the fee receipt by email and got the responce that they acknowledge the receipt of the document and I have to update the local visa office as well.So I will mail the recept copy to NDVO with all the other documents.

" Payment of your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada. If already paid, please e-mail a scan of the payment receipt to CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca. Please attach a copy of the receipt with your forms to our office. If we do not receive a copy of the receipt, we will consider it as unpaid."

random hero

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Daniala said:
Any idea what should be the family size for applications with sponsor from Quebec? Quebec sponsors do not require to submit the financial evaluation form to CIC at all. So, we never responded to that question to CIC.
the family size is you and your applicant(s) and your spouse if she co signed with you and since you cant have more than one spouse its you+ spouse(if she co signed) + how many people you are sponsoring = the family size number

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
For those who got sponsor approved, did you translate and certify parents' passports? I am preparing 2017 application and found the information page on parents passport is all in English, but some of the entry stamps contain non-English/French words.

Gsingh88

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is anyone from 2016 still waiting on their parents medical request ?

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
I was requested for Option-c on May 13 and they got it on June4 but I have not received SA yet :(
Is there anyone in the same boat??