16-05-2016
File Transfer...
07-07-2016
Med's Request
13-02-2017
Med's Done....
17-02-2017,18-05-2017
bsz said:
Purolator 9:43 here! Just got an email from CIC that the sponsorship has met eligibility and the Application for Permanent Residence is forward to the visa office in Ankara, Turkey.

This looks great? Isn't it? I am not sure though! What are the next steps? And how long it is going to take in total from this moment?

Does anyone know the answer?
. congrats BSZ Purolator 09/43 batch member.You are the ray of hope for all of us.Congrats again.

Felixo

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
As New Delhi office is asking for all documents submitted while applying for the PR, does this mean I need to get another copy of Option C printout and send them? Also regarding the financial payment that we made.. do you think I will have to submit them another copy of it..
Any idea folks?

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Hi forum members. My mum received AOR email from Pretoria LVO. The email said "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/01/04."

SA and transfer to local office was on June 16. ECas status had changed to "in process" on June 23, but today it is back to "application received".

Jacaranda

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MissFrowz, would you know what is the easiest way to get a south african PCC from canada, i dont have pcc request, but i heard they take long, so thought of getting that process going..

MissFrowz said:
Hi forum members. My mum received AOR email from Pretoria LVO. The email said "This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2016/01/04."

SA and transfer to local office was on June 16. ECas status had changed to "in process" on June 23, but today it is back to "application received".

Luda345

Star Member
Dec 11, 2015
MissFrowz said:

My dad received the same email few days ago "This confirms that your application....... on 2016/01/04". No SA email, status: In process, and under "In process" it says: " we started processing your application on June 23 2016".

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Jacaranda said:
MissFrowz, would you know what is the easiest way to get a south african PCC from canada, i dont have pcc request, but i heard they take long, so thought of getting that process going..
I'm not too sure as my parents are Zimbabwean. But if you go to the SACanada forum (http://www.sacanada.org/), they usually recommend doc assist: http://www.docassist.co.za/

Yes, it's a good idea to get it now. My brother needed an SA police clearance for his study visa application and it took almost two months. I hear that with doc assist it takes less than a month.

MissFrowz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Luda345 said:
My dad received the same email few days ago "This confirms that your application....... on 2016/01/04". No SA email, status: In process, and under "In process" it says: " we started processing your application on June 23 2016".
Same here, I never received SA email. I found out from the call centre. The agent did say I should get a letter in the mail. But I'm away on vacation for a while, so will only see when I'm back.

yano4ka

Jan 1, 2014
Hi All,
I'm a bit confused, maybe you could assist me.
I received an email from CIC yesterday that they're missing one document and I should send it to Mississauga before end of July.
Today I received additional email from them notifying me that I'm approved to sponsor my parents and that files were transferred to Ottawa.

1. Should I still send the missing documents to Mississauga?
2. What is the difference between Ottawa and local offices?

thank you

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My opinion is you must consider sending the documents to Mississauga as that is the main centre where initial handling is done.And there is no harm in sending the documents anyways.

What documents you were asked.Usually most of people were asked option C print outs

yano4ka said:
Hi All,
I'm a bit confused, maybe you could assist me.
I received an email from CIC yesterday that they're missing one document and I should send it to Mississauga before end of July.
Today I received additional email from them notifying me that I'm approved to sponsor my parents and that files were transferred to Ottawa.

1. Should I still send the missing documents to Mississauga?
2. What is the difference between Ottawa and local offices?

thank you

Michi08

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

Finally I recieved a regular mail for SA today and tranfered to Manila. Cheers!

2016PGP

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4, 2016
Doc's Request.
July 7, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Jun 15, 2016
Med's Request
July 7, 2016
Med's Done....
July 15, 2016
Hello, everyone, any thoughts about it:

My mom's E-case showed " In Process " on Jun 27, 2016. However, I just checked today, June 30, It reversed back to " App received " ( I got SA letter by email )

I wondered because AFTER I got SA email, I changed her home address AND mailing address to Canada (Email is the same as day one on file )? then the file has been reassigned to other LVO?

or simply the "In Process " was actually for changing address but file will stay in same LVO- HK?

Thanks

naveen73

Mar 10, 2012
Hi,

Received Medical examination Instructions today from New Delhi but my mom lives in Canada, So my question is do I send medicals to New Delhi or request for transfer of file to Ottawa. Also can anyone let me know at what stage do they request for Medical examination.

In ecas both current home address and mailing address are shown as Canadian address still my application was transferred to ND.

Thanks

supreetsingh

Mar 17, 2010
naveen73 said:
Hi,

Received Medical examination Instructions today from New Delhi but my mom lives in Canada, So my question is do I send medicals to New Delhi or request for transfer of file to Ottawa. Also can anyone let me know at what stage do they request for Medical examination.

In ecas both current home address and mailing address are shown as Canadian address still my application was transferred to ND.

Thanks
when did you got your SA approved please share.