13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
thecoolguysam said:
Mine is Tammy too :) Patiently waiting :)
I am sure its just matter of time...all Purolator 9:43 apps will be charged...as I think we have time to reach 10K...may be another 1 week atleast. And by then most of the apps will be done...Good Luch to Jan 5th applications too...

proulx

Jun 23, 2015
Quebec
LANDED..........
30 MAY 2004 MA VIE EST MERVEILLEUSE
I was so stressed for the last 2 months. almost giving up of little hope but GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. If we believed with all our heart, God will make a way.

My CC got charged today around 2pm, purolator batch 9:43am, it was signed by Tammy. oh yes! i'm so happy :D :D :D. Congratulations to everyone...your next to be charge. thank you Dear Lord.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
proulx said:
I was so stressed for the last 2 months. almost giving up of little hope but GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME. If we believed with all our heart, God will make a way.

My CC got charged today around 2pm, purolator batch 9:43am, it was signed by Tammy. oh yes! i'm so happy :D :D :D. Congratulations to everyone...your next to be charge. thank you Dear Lord.

Congrats!! My turn would be coming soon :)

pkur

Mar 15, 2016
Few hours back, mine Credit Card got charged too!!! , good luck to everyone!!!!!! , Though I did not mail my application from Purolator, FedEx or UPS. application was delivered at 11.28am on Jan, 4, 2016.

elebele

Mar 15, 2016
Okey, I am new to this forum. Just wondering how come files after 9:43 processed before?

I thought it supposed be first come first serve basis.

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
elebele said:
Okey, I am new to this forum. Just wondering how come files after 9:43 processed before?

I thought it supposed be first come first serve basis.
My friend...9:43 timestamp is wrong...Purolator actually delivered the app around 2 pm...but tried to trick us by updating timestamp as 9:43

tambeer

Mar 10, 2016
dchoudh said:
My friend...9:43 timestamp is wrong...Purolator actually delivered the app around 2 pm...but tried to trick us by updating timestamp as 9:43
Can you guys stop assuming what you think is the truth???
You have no way to prove that the timestamp is wrong. No way to prove that it was delivered at 9.43 or at 2pm.

They used a sub company to do the delivery. For all you know they might have been there waiting.
The files might have got mixed up after the cap increase.

Stop saying you know when you don't.
The update of the delivery status at 2pm does not prove anything.

The batch is getting processed despite some of the 9.19 fedex not even being over yet. Don't you see it's all random???
uuughhh so frustrating, this thread.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
tambeer said:
Can you guys stop assuming what you think is the truth???
You have no way to prove that the timestamp is wrong. No way to prove that it was delivered at 9.43 or at 2pm.

They used a sub company to do the delivery. For all you know they might have been there waiting.
The files might have got mixed up after the cap increase.

Stop saying you know when you don't.
The update of the delivery status at 2pm does not prove anything.

The batch is getting processed despite some of the 9.19 fedex not even being over yet. Don't you see it's all random???
uuughhh so frustrating, this thread.
dchoudh seems to be correct because when i was talking to purolator around 1 -2 pm EST on 4th January, the purolator agent told me that the delivery guy is still in the lineup for delivery with 700 packages and shortly after 2 pm est I got the delivery notification stating delivery time 9:43 am. As far as I know there are no random charges happening.
regarding sub-contracting the stuff, there might be different batch of purolator that might have been sub-contracted but not all were be sub-contracted.

no one knows the truth but all we can do is assume/guess. This forum is here for sharing the information not to mislead anyone. This forum is to help and guide each other.

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
hoveran said:
nothing is random except you. you know.
Forgive Tambeer guys...he is a newbie...probably he is not following the thread like how we are doing...I am not taking his comments personally...

And to Tambeer:

Please mind your words and sentiments...when you are not following or did not follow the 242 pages of our blogs...then please do not comment...we do not entertain that...please read first and understand the background...

If you do not like to read...then BUZZ OFF

dchoudh

Oct 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Mar 2013
AOR Received.
19 Apr 2013
IELTS Request
25 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
19 Apr 2013
Med's Request
08 Dec 2013
Med's Done....
13 Dec 2013
Passport Req..
17 Jan 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
thecoolguysam said:
dchoudh seems to be correct because when i was talking to purolator around 1 -2 pm EST on 4th January, the purolator agent told me that the delivery guy is still in the lineup for delivery with 700 packages and shortly after 2 pm est I got the delivery notification stating delivery time 9:43 am. As far as I know there are no random charges happening.
regarding sub-contracting the stuff, there might be different batch of purolator that might have been sub-contracted but not all were be sub-contracted.

no one knows the truth but all we can do is assume/guess. This forum is here for sharing the information not to mislead anyone. This forum is to help and guide each other.
Agree...as far as we know...same day Purolator batch was outsourced...and nothing is Random...if Tambeer is from Fedex 9:19 batch...then I would still pray that his application also gets selected...though there is a catch about 10K COMPLETE apps.

tambeer

Mar 10, 2016
dchoudh said:
Forgive Tambeer guys...he is a newbie...probably he is not following the thread like how we are doing...I am not taking his comments personally...

And to Tambeer:

Please mind your words and sentiments...when you are not following or did not follow the 242 pages of our blogs...then please do not comment...we do not entertain that...please read first and understand the background...

If you do not like to read...then BUZZ OFF
Because I didn't create a profile to comment that means that i havent been following?? That's you assuming that you know the truth again.
I've been following since the thread was created and this debate about the wrong delivery has been going on since the beginning.
A lot of people have said they didnt see anyone from Purolator. That doesnt mean the sub company wasnt there waiting.

I'm not trying to start anything, just saying that when someone comes to ask, dont say TIMESTAMP IS WRONG like you have the proof and you know it.
The coolguysam said it right, we dont know, we can assume or guess so dont get people to panick just because you arent confident.

They started charging the batch, i dont see why you need to keep going about the timestamp and what its worth.
I follow the thread to see who got charged, but sometimes all the other comments are annoying and i have a right to say that.
As you noticed yourself, ive been reading since the beginning but only starting to get really frustrated only now. I've been patient but you guys entertain this kind of panick and fear when dont know anything and have no control.

I am nervous too and thats not helping.