+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timelines Online applications in Aug 2017 from India

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
The earliest you'll be able to collect your passport from VFS is Monday morning

Thanks Bryanna.
Do you any recommendation for ticket booking from Delhi to Vancouver. Looking online for next few weeks but they are showing so expensive tickets......1.5 times the normal price....

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Bryanna.
Do you any recommendation for ticket booking from Delhi to Vancouver. Looking online for next few weeks but they are showing so expensive tickets......1.5 times the normal price....
I'm sorry I cannot help with ticket bookings.

Ticket prices can be high as you'd like them to visit in the next couple of weeks. You may want to check fares from mid-September onward (if their visit is not urgent/event specific)

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Hi Yeti
I recently got PR and still in India
Want to apply for TRV for parents..can you please guide and help
Hi Inder,
Congrates for your PR. So what kind of help you are looking for. Normally, you can also in the forum that there is high rejection rate of TRS in similar case like you unless there is strong background of your parents interns of travel history, family ties in home country, financial status etc. Also you are still there, means there is no invitation letter for your parents from your side. But you can still try to see if they are lucky enough to get good VO.

Aashima k

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Hey I just want to know some answers from Sunitavij.
Is your mother is in Canada or India?
And please provide the details of the documents which u have been provided ?
Did your mother travelled Canada before?
Did u apply in Can+ ? Pls help thankyou