+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timelines for supervisa with upfront medical plus sputum test also

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
pls share ur timelines for supervisa with upfront medical and if u ask for sputum test too.
Thanks
My mom upfront medical done and they asked for sputum we submitted tht and also submit online application on feb17th 2019 but wondering howlong it takes usually with sputum test?? And wht could be the next steps?

GelMB

May 31, 2019
Thank you for the reply but in my mom case it takes a week only :) she got her visa now
Hi! How many sputum test did your mom do?

My dad was going for his 3rd tomorrow.

Is your mom on supervisa as well?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!

ms shabbir

Jan 11, 2013
Hi! How many sputum test did your mom do?

My dad was going for his 3rd tomorrow.

Is your mom on supervisa as well?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks!
She had 3 samples taken on same day.
She had a visitor visa that time which was going to be expired soon so we applied for her super visa as she was planning to visit in few months do visit visa would be expired by that time and within her stay in canada she couldn’t be able to apply for super visa except for an extension.

Reactions: GelMB

albertasun

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
She had 3 samples taken on same day.
She had a visitor visa that time which was going to be expired soon so we applied for her super visa as she was planning to visit in few months do visit visa would be expired by that time and within her stay in canada she couldn’t be able to apply for super visa except for an extension.

Hi,

Can i ask you how long after they requested the sputum test, please?

I applied for my mom's supervisa with upfront medical on July 10th and yesterday the status changed to 'medical under reviewing'.
I wonder when she will get the sputum test.

She had TB a while ago and its cleared now but they says CIC will request to do sputum for sure, right?

Thank you.