+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline Updates starting from 3rd May 2021 (for the 1,500, fast tracked first stage HCCP/HSWP work permits). Just HSWP & HCCP PLS

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
I think the policy is about the whole backlog in general which means they will complete the first 1500 applications (which will definitely have some from 2019 and rest from early 2020).
yeah looks like.. Lets see
Hoping for the best..

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
IRCC said they will release all AORs by end of May 2021. But as per IRCC definition, AOR is what they issue when they start processing your application. Therefore, it has to be the permanent AOR not temporary application number (temporary is only for files that are on queue for review). And yet as of this time, all that's coming out is temporary. End of May is already Monday next week. Are we expecting IRCC to send out tons of emails next week all at the same time?

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Got two letters already
Two letters with almost same contents except with temporary application number being reflected in the 2nd letter. But it is still not the AOR that IRCC should send us by May 31.☹☹

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
Just an observation. Most, if not all, of 2020 applicants have just received temporary file number thru a letter. They have not received permanent AOR letter which will tell them that their application is being processed. Sadly, this permanent AOR is what IRCC should be sending out by 31 May 2021. But i think it is not happening. Why? Maybe because if they issue permanent AOR (processing), it will make the 2020 applicants ineligible under the new public policy (applications should not be processed yet).

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Did you ask them about permanent AOR?
We have our application number Startinf E so I guess ours is not a temporary number as most PR application under economic immigration starts with E n the same was confirmed by her. But aside from this no update. Lucky for 2020 batch they r getting processed as per her.

lukay

Star Member
May 23, 2021
We have our application number Startinf E so I guess ours is not a temporary number as most PR application under economic immigration starts with E n the same was confirmed by her. But aside from this no update. Lucky for 2020 batch they r getting processed as per her.
2020 batch has waited for a year just to get temporary AOR. One year or 12 months should have been the processing time, but still taking longer due to the pandemic. I really hope something good comes up by 31 May 2021 and on the following month. So that we can all move forward and the next batches. Thanks for your updates.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
2020 batch has waited for a year just to get temporary AOR. One year or 12 months should have been the processing time, but still taking longer due to the pandemic. I really hope something good comes up by 31 May 2021 and on the following month. So that we can all move forward and the next batches. Thanks for your updates.
Let’s hope so, tho to be honest all the people who have waited more than a year shld get PR directly. It’s been very rough for everyone and Mayb the minister shld b lil nicer to caregivers.