+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline to TRV application made after 7 September 2021

xrypto

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
We are in the same boat but I got the reply from IRCC that they are prioritizing enquires related to the situation in Afghanistan. And they will not reply on webform and directly update on the application.
I got the same reply too.

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
We are in the same boat but I got the reply from IRCC that they are prioritizing enquires related to the situation in Afghanistan. And they will not reply on webform and directly update on the application.
How can I contact them and ask about my application process?

Kaursandeep

Mar 15, 2019
Hello members,

I have applied for a visitor visa in new portal for my parents on oct 31,2021. but I did not receive the biometric instruction letter yet. Is anyone in the same boat or did anyone received bil after a few days? kindly reply?

Paladinrules

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Congrats !! That was really fast. Could you tell me if you had submitted any additional web forms ?
Not really, it was done in 16 working days. But after biometrics given, status was not changed, but bio information was visible on account. So just emailed VFS for that. they said it will update in times. But everything was approved still status showing Action required. lol

Reactions: xrypto