Jul 10 : LAA
Sep 6: APLICATION file number
Sep 30: SPP2
What about you guys? Any update?
What AOR stand for?

Siavash kh

Jan 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

Who among you here were from MPNP draw 48-49. Let us share our timeline here.
SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS – Express Entry Sub-stream

July 10 2018 ----- Received the LAA
August 13, 2018 ------ Application Submitted
August 20, 2018 --------Settlement Plan 2 submitted
August 31, 2018 -------- AOR SP2 received

-------Until now October 23, 2018----------- my application status is still RECEIVED

how about yours?
Hi
What do you mean by AOR SP2?

FMRC123

Jul 9, 2018
hi, anyone from MPNP Draw 48-49SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS – Express Entry Sub-stream that has nomination now?
Mine is still assessment in process and my sponsor who is the brother of my husband has been interviewed last Jan 5, 2019. Some of the questions he does not answer. Hopefully it will all fine.

Siavash kh

Jan 15, 2019
hi, anyone from MPNP Draw 48-49SKILLED WORKERS OVERSEAS – Express Entry Sub-stream that has nomination now?
Mine is still assessment in process and my sponsor who is the brother of my husband has been interviewed last Jan 5, 2019. Some of the questions he does not answer. Hopefully it will all fine.
Hi ,my status is still received
When did you submit your full apllication?
For your supporter i think he shoud explain why he couldn’t answer the questions for example he is in a rush or ... !! I hope nothing bad happen to you , wish you the best

Siavash kh

Jan 15, 2019
You should waiting at least one month to see the result

Jewelofthesand

Apr 10, 2018
Hi,

Anyone who had "Assessment in Progress/Pending" status earlier received their nominations yet? Please share your timeline to the group for a bit of inspiration ;):) God bless.

FMRC123

Jul 9, 2018
Hi ,my status is still received
When did you submit your full apllication?
For your supporter i think he shoud explain why he couldn’t answer the questions for example he is in a rush or ... !! I hope nothing bad happen to you , wish you the best
hi, we submitted last August 13 our full application. Hopefully, all is ok as they need to establish only the relationship between applicant and sponsor. Like some are pretending to be friends. But for us, papers will prove that my husband and the sponsor are real brothers.
the question he did not answer properly is where i worrk as i dont communicate to him what's the name of my company. we normally communicate via family group chat in facebook but we dont talk about jobs just day to day event of our lives. Maybe I must be waiting till February.

Good luck to all

Creamc

Aug 31, 2018
Hi,
I'm from draw 49
August 17,2018- Received LAA
August 29, 2018- Application Submitted
August 30, 2018-- AOR
October 1, 2018-- Received
October 15,2018-- Assessment in Process
As of today,my status is ASSESSMENT COMPLETE...hopefully I get a certificate soon