+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline in Cairo, Egypt -- when did u apply -- when did u got ur visa

A

aassff

Hi,,,

I applied March 2006, they send me letter saying that they started processing my application and i shouldn't expect any thing until Feb. 2010

will it really take that long or its the maximum it will take??????cuz on the website of cic.gc.ca timeline they noted that it takes 39 months to finalize????

that means anyone who applied on Sept. 2004 has already got his/her visa!!!!!!! does any one applied in late 2004 got his/her visa??????

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
Please note that 39 months is when 30% of the cases or applications are completed, and this is NOT guaranteed. Go across the row and you will see when 70% and 80% of the cases are finalized. CIC uses the statistic for the completion of 70% or 80% of the cases as a yardstick and not 30%. And please bear in mind that these timelines are all estimates based on past cases and it does NOT GUARANTEE the timeline for current and future cases, which could be either shorter or longer than the past estimates.

So, if you applied under the Federal Skilled Worker Program, you should be using either 70% or 80% completion of past cases as your yardstick, which range from 49 to 58 months for Cairo. You then do the math - 12 months make a year. And you will see that CIC's AOR letter to you stipulating 4 years for the completion of your case falls in the 70% range - and the 4 years is not a guarantee; it's an estimated timeline.

You might even be lucky and your application might complete faster - who knows?

aassff said:
Hi,,,

I applied March 2006, they send me letter saying that they started processing my application and i shouldn't expect any thing until Feb. 2010

will it really take that long or its the maximum it will take??????cuz on the website of cic.gc.ca timeline they noted that it takes 39 months to finalize????

that means anyone who applied on Sept. 2004 has already got his/her visa!!!!!!! does any one applied in late 2004 got his/her visa??????

hatem

Oct 21, 2007
i need to known what can i do to apply to immigrate from egypt?what the process shall i go...

thx

A

aassff

Hi Hatem

Download a form from
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008e_SW.pdf

,Fill it up and pay the fees and send all to the address as instructed in the next website
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/ESAP7011.pdf

and wait for 3 - 4years

Good luck