AOR Received.
28-10-2021
Med's Request
08-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Passport Req..
09-02-2022
Hi , I submitted webform to but havent received any acknowledgement of it . Is it normal or do I need to submit a webform again?
depending on your Visa Office you may not receive an acknowledgment email at all. My PPR was on the 9th Feb, I messaged London VO same day, and today my PR portal email came through. Just a little more patience is required. To be at this stage is good news.. end is in sight for us all <3

Reactions: Cansav

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
depending on your Visa Office you may not receive an acknowledgment email at all. My PPR was on the 9th Feb, I messaged London VO same day, and today my PR portal email came through. Just a little more patience is required. To be at this stage is good news.. end is in sight for us all <3
That’s great news! Do you mind sharing the London VO email with us?

c_m_m

Nov 4, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-08-2021
AOR Received.
28-10-2021
Med's Request
08-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Passport Req..
09-02-2022
That’s great news! Do you mind sharing the London VO email with us?
I contacted them via webform as requested in my PPR email, but they do have a contact email listed on that page if you need it! Go through the webform instructions, say your case is being processed outside of Canada, and then select London.

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
I contacted them via webform as requested in my PPR email, but they do have a contact email listed on that page if you need it! Go through the webform instructions, say your case is being processed outside of Canada, and then select London.
Gotcha! Actually, I know that my primary VO is the Etobicoke one. Sent them an email, let’s see if they answer me soon too.

Cansav

Dec 12, 2019
We're all together in this boat! I'll be calling IRCC tomorrow as well. I won't be leaving them alone until I get the portal access lol
Hahha same , I am up their case .. I have emailed the my visa office as well . Let's wait for good news yall .

GatorGuy

Jun 7, 2018
Originally I was given 30 days in my PPR email to submit all documents but I have yet to receive a reply to my webform regarding getting access to the portal to upload everything. Does anyone know what happens if the 30 day deadline passes and I still haven't gotten the link to the portal? I'm anxious that some technicality will cause issues if I miss this deadline. Thanks

Reactions: Cansav

c_m_m

Nov 4, 2021
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
12-08-2021
AOR Received.
28-10-2021
Med's Request
08-12-2021
Med's Done....
22-12-2021
Passport Req..
09-02-2022
Originally I was given 30 days in my PPR email to submit all documents but I have yet to receive a reply to my webform regarding getting access to the portal to upload everything. Does anyone know what happens if the 30 day deadline passes and I still haven't gotten the link to the portal? I'm anxious that some technicality will cause issues if I miss this deadline. Thanks
As long as you have informed the relevant office that you are in Canada, you should be fine. Once you've sent the webform you've done as obliged and are waiting for your turn.

jyoti24

Jul 18, 2021
Hi,
I received PPR on October 5, I sent a webform right away confirming that I was in Canada as per IRCC instructions. IRCC acknowledged the reception of my webform the very next day, with an email from an immigration officer (not an automatic reply). I was expecting to receive the email with the Portal credentials for virtual landing within a couple of days, but as of today (October 23) I haven't received anything. Could you please share your timeline between PPR and portal credential emails? Is it true that it can take up to several months? Is there an average estimated time? I applied Family Class (outland) while living in Canada, my application is currently being processed by the Ottawa Visa Office. I have Decision Made on ECAS since August, right after my Medicals were approved. Thanks a lot for your help and your feedback, I really appreciate it.
hey

did you get anything yet ?

P4ndA

Mar 18, 2019
As long as you have informed the relevant office that you are in Canada, you should be fine. Once you've sent the webform you've done as obliged and are waiting for your turn.
I am in the same boat now, I submitted the webform to inform IRCC that I am currently residing in Canada, and I proceeded to call them after 2 weeks of radio silence from IRCC. After calling twice within 2 days, I see the address changes made on my profile.
So I asked them what I am required to do next and the agent, whom I was speaking with, told me that I need to wait patiently. I'm in Calgary, by the way.