+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for visitors visa these days?

thedoubleH

Feb 6, 2023
My friend applied for a Visitors visa back in March 2022 (Dubai office) and her visa is still not processed and she has not heard back from IRCC despite sending many emails and trying to contact the consulate by phone.
I'm wondering if someone knows what's going on and what's the best way to get some information on this delay given that they do not respond to emails?
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My friend applied for a Visitors visa back in March 2022 (Dubai office) and her visa is still not processed and she has not heard back from IRCC despite sending many emails and trying to contact the consulate by phone.
I'm wondering if someone knows what's going on and what's the best way to get some information on this delay given that they do not respond to emails?
Thanks
Posting under wrong section. Should post further questions under Visitor section. Processing is about a year from UAE. You can check processing times on the IRCC site. There was no point in sending many emails over the past year if not over the processing time. Best to wait. Has eligibility review started?