WOW

did u get the mail today ?

ambient2

May 30, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Turbo

As per you previous thread and your ATIP, it seems that your application is at the St.Clair office not Scarberia.

turboracer

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ambient2 said:
Turbo

As per you previous thread and your ATIP, it seems that your application is at the St.Clair office not Scarberia.
no i checked its in scarborough local office

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
ambient2 said:
Turbo

Its my understanding CIC has regional offices in Toronto GTA are Scarborough, St.Claire, Toronto downtown and Mississauga locations.

St.Claire is regional processing center. Once the application processing is completely, they are transferred to the respective offices to conduct the Citizenship test and subsequently the Citizenship Oaths

Finally, Scarborough and Mississauga offices invite their applicants for Citizenship oaths. All passed applications and based on their interviews with the officers, go through another round of validation.

If their clear this round will be scheduled for Oath Ceremonies. Its just like 4 lane traffic will slow down and merge into two lane road - that causes slow and long delays.

I think the entire way of processing and work flow is just very illogical.

Here are the ways CIC can reduce the processing bottlenecks.

1) Step # 1 (Immediately upon receipt of application, its be scrutinized for eligibility - Time 15 days
a) Fee b) If the application has required days

2) Step # 2 (If both the conditions are met - Forward applications for processing) - 2 Months from date of receipt of application
Or
(If NOT ask for RQ)

(If RQ response - Satisfactory - Forward for applications processing) RCMP / CBA / Other clearances
(If RQ response - Unsatisfactory - Return applications as ineligible) CIC may ask addition doc's to proof eligibility

4) Step # 3 (ONLY the eligible candidates be invited for Citizenship Test) - 3 Months from date of receipt of application
Unlike now, CIC invite everyone for Citizenship test) Although, thru RQ response they might know some are ineligible

5) Step # 5 Invite for Citizenship Oath for All Passed Candidates - 4 Months from date of receipt of application

CIC has so many geniuses, who can surely come out with much better ways to cut down the processing time, waste of CIC resources (man hours, Call Center Staff) & waste applicants time.

Apparently CIC know the straight path but unnecessarily make it complicated & taking years to process to hide some other agenda......

turboracer

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Its my understanding CIC has regional offices in Toronto GTA are Scarborough, St.Claire, Toronto downtown and Mississauga locations.

St.Claire is regional processing center. Once the application processing is completely, they are transferred to the respective offices to conduct the Citizenship test and subsequently the Citizenship Oaths

Finally, Scarborough and Mississauga offices invite their applicants for Citizenship oaths. All passed applications and based on their interviews with the officers, go through another round of validation.

If their clear this round will be scheduled for Oath Ceremonies. Its just like 4 lane traffic will slow down and merge into two lane road - that causes slow and long delays.

I think the entire way of processing and work flow is just very illogical.

Here are the ways CIC can reduce the processing bottlenecks.

1) Step # 1 (Immediately upon receipt of application, its be scrutinized for eligibility - Time 15 days
a) Fee b) If the application has required days

2) Step # 2 (If both the conditions are met - Forward applications for processing) - 2 Months from date of receipt of application
Or
(If NOT ask for RQ)

(If RQ response - Satisfactory - Forward for applications processing) RCMP / CBA / Other clearances
(If RQ response - Unsatisfactory - Return applications as ineligible) CIC may ask addition doc's to proof eligibility

4) Step # 3 (ONLY the eligible candidates be invited for Citizenship Test) - 3 Months from date of receipt of application
Unlike now, CIC invite everyone for Citizenship test) Although, thru RQ response they might know some are ineligible

5) Step # 5 Invite for Citizenship Oath for All Passed Candidates - 4 Months from date of receipt of application

CIC has so many geniuses, who can surely come out with much better ways to cut down the processing time, waste of CIC resources (man hours, Call Center Staff) & waste applicants time.

Apparently CIC know the straight path but unnecessarily make it complicated & taking years to process to hide some other agenda......
True

turboracer

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You Know Whats the problem of CIC

THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN LOL

They think the application files as papers and throws them to trash when done

They don't recognize we have a life a freaking life in the application form 1460 days and 1095 days before

who cares right

i wish if i was ever in the government

I Would have definitely got about 1000 employees and expedite

and I also would make the call centre people talk politely with clients

and lift the 1 year waiting thing which is ridiculous

Canada is a first world country right

but with a immigration system from the 5th world

Thanks CIC

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
turboracer said:
You Know Whats the problem of CIC

THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN LOL

They think the application files as papers and throws them to trash when done

They don't recognize we have a life a freaking life in the application form 1460 days and 1095 days before

who cares right

i wish if i was ever in the government

I Would have definitely got about 1000 employees and expedite

and I also would make the call centre people talk politely with clients

and lift the 1 year waiting thing which is ridiculous

Canada is a first world country right

but with a immigration system from the 5th world

Thanks CIC
Probably, the CIC has excess staff and yet cannot do anything right. Why, they have no intention , possibly they want to secretly maintain some demographic / ethnic balance of citizens. Alternatively, they want to drag through process, delay granting Citizenship.

How come other Federal Agencies, CRA process entire populations taxes in time very year. Likewise, all provinces handles various services such as Health, Driving License etc....does such an incredible and timely job. Why can't CIC ????

I firmly believe, CIC has required means and man power, can do much better than what its doing now even with 30% less staff.

turboracer

Jul 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadiandesi2006 said:
Probably, the CIC has excess staff and yet cannot do anything right. Why, they have no intention , possibly they want to secretly maintain some demographic / ethnic balance of citizens. Alternatively, they want to drag through process, delay granting Citizenships.

How come other Federal Agencies, CRA process entire populations taxes in time very year. Likewise, all provinces handles various services such as Health, Driving License etc....does such incredible and timely job.

I firmly believe, CIC has required means and man power, can do much better than what its doing now even with 30% less staff.
You are so right they judge the applications with the ethnicity of the clients what a nice racism LOL

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am in the same boat!

turboracer said:
Application sent : 2015 March 16

Acknowledgement : March 30 2015

In process : June 14 2015

No tEst till now

i requested atip

says security clearance: passed

rcmp screening : no reportable trace

CSIS screening : not started

file transferred to scarborough july 2015

till now i have not receive any mail for test

so i requested another ATIP

where as folks with me has got their oath

I am from downtown toronto

Please any folks or mates who is in my situation kindly reply me

Also folks from downtown who applied and has their flie in scarborough please do share your experience

with regards

Canadiandesi2006

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2014
Visa Office......
Scarborough, Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2015 (Re-applied)
turboracer said:
How did u ask mp?

r u from downtown toronto ?

did u email mp

or went to his office in my case my mp is minster

he is so busy lol
didn't even reply my email

You may go to google and find out your area MP's office contact and call him / her. MP's office sends an inquiry to CIC on your behalf and get a response within 2 weeks.

MP's office attempts to justify the delay by telling what you hear normally hear from Call Center agent, that wait till you get your turn.

Probably, MP's too act like glorified "Call Center" agents..... If the MP is in opposition, then their office blames the ruling party's policies, saying they wish to help but helpless. If they are in power, then they tell you, please wait for your turn, CIC is doing best..... ;D ;D ;D

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
turboracer said:
WOW

did u get the mail today ?
Turbo,

As I mentioned in PM message I got the letter on Dec 31 which is interesting, last day of the year,

I strongly suggest to you to go to the MP office and ask them for help, me and my friends has done this before and now with different MPs (Even from opposition party) and they were very friendly and they did call and inquire and helped,

good luck to you, let us know if you hear from CIC