+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for PR final decision

apsarkar

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi,

Can anyone please tell me what's the maximum time limit for receiving a decision after submitting PR application for residents of India ?

Thanks
Aparna

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Processing time varies. CIC aims to process all applications within 6 months.

aasif

Dec 8, 2010
My application was submitted on Sep 2016 and no news yet even after nine months passed. Awaiting for final Decision my concern is that my medical is going to expire on Sep 2017,
Now what to do???

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014

aasif

Dec 8, 2010
Below is the status on my application, Kindly advise more on to mytimeline
Where is the Application? Details
Application status
We are processing your application. Will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviwing whether you meet the eligibility requirement
Review of medical result You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingure prints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision
has been made.

aasif

Dec 8, 2010
Since you have well passed the average processing time, you can send a case specific enquiry:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

You may be requested to retake the medical, or in a few cases, the validity is extended.
Below is the status on my application, Kindly advise more on to my timeline

Where is the Application?
Details

Application status
We are processing your application. Will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics We do not need your fingure prints. We will send you a message if this changes
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final Decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision
has been made.

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Below is the status on my application, Kindly advise more on to mytimeline
Where is the Application? Details
Application status
Review of eligibility We are reviwing whether you meet the eligibility requirement
has been made.
It's quite shocking and surprising! Why do you think the processing of your application is taking such a staggering amount of time? Did you communicate with CIC or order your GCMS notes?

May I know your nationality and category/stream of application (e.g. FSW or CEC)

I would strongly recommend you to send an email to CIC explaining your entire situation. Since 9 months have passed they will definitely respond.

Send an email to CIC mentioning your Application Number in the subject line at:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You may also call CIC call center at the following number:

To call IRCC from outside Canada - +1 613 944 4000 (for an agent: options 1,2,1,2,1 ... then 0 to skip the message)

Moreover, you can raise a CSE at CIC website or order your GCMS notes at www.getgcms.com.

Reactions: aasif

aasif

Dec 8, 2010
It's quite shocking and surprising! Why do you think the processing of your application is taking such a staggering amount of time? Did you communicate with CIC or order your GCMS notes?

May I know your nationality and category/stream of application (e.g. FSW or CEC)

I would strongly recommend you to send an email to CIC explaining your entire situation. Since 9 months have passed they will definitely respond.

Send an email to CIC mentioning your Application Number in the subject line at:

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

You may also call CIC call center at the following number:

To call IRCC from outside Canada - +1 613 944 4000 (for an agent: options 1,2,1,2,1 ... then 0 to skip the message)

Moreover, you can raise a CSE at CIC website or order your GCMS notes at www.getgcms.com.
Hi,

I am from Pakistan and applied under Nova Scotia PNP of FSW.
I am also using Representative that is why did not pursue directly to CIC but now I feel that it got too late so may be I should contacted.
Thanks for the guidance as I have mailed on CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Lets See what's update next.

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Getting GCMS notes will surely help you more to understand what's happening with your application. Only downside of ordering gcms notes is that it will be released to you in a month!

All the best!

aasif

Dec 8, 2010
Hi,

I am from Pakistan and applied under Nova Scotia PNP of FSW.
I am also using Representative that is why did not pursue directly to CIC but now I feel that it got too late so may be I should contacted.
Thanks for the guidance as I have mailed on CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
Lets See what's update next.
Even though I have mailed for the query of delayed but received no response from above mailer respondent after 10 business days:(
I am surprised that they not event bothered to response on mail.
Truly disappointed

aasif

Dec 8, 2010
Even though I have mailed for the query of delayed but received no response from above mailer respondent after 10 business days:(
I am surprised that they not event bothered to response on mail.
Truly disappointed
Today I received reply from CIC detailing nothing except to contact IRCCWEBFORM??? Strange enough