24/feb/2012
Passport Req..
5/6/2012
VISA ISSUED...
01/02/2013
LANDED..........
28/03/2013
mysteryocean said:
i dont know when will i get DM, got a job offer 50K plus, but they are asking for landing status :(, what a misfortune!!
me too still waiting maximum processing time is going to finish for me

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
i had recieved medical letter as u all know. they had asked for additional documents. R we suppose to give original copies or duplicate copies.

Are we need to attest this copies.

Nothing is being clear in letter whether original or duplicate.

Also they ask Passports and RPRF fees... i am staying oversea so i want to handover all require documents and let them verify and later i will submit my passport i.e. after a month.... is that appropriate decision...? let me know...

regards

skumar29

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-12
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
geoton said:
me too still waiting maximum processing time is going to finish for me
Hey Geoton,

Did you hear anything from CIC yet or from anyone else who has similar timelines to ours?

geoton

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/6/2011
AOR Received.
16/7/2011
IELTS Request
send with initial application
Med's Request
5/6/2012
Med's Done....
15/7/2012
Interview........
24/feb/2012
Passport Req..
5/6/2012
VISA ISSUED...
01/02/2013
LANDED..........
28/03/2013
skumar29 said:
Hey Geoton,

Did you hear anything from CIC yet or from anyone else who has similar timelines to ours?
hi s kumar..
i tried to contact you through personal message but your in box is full...pls send your email id as personal message to me or you clean your in box means i can send mine to you..and regarding processing i heard 2 cases got decision made on jan7 and jan 14 respectvely.. but i am still waiting without any information.and whats your e case status now???

nik007

Oct 27, 2012
hey jaggu,,have ur status updated with medical received line?
JAGGU said:
i had recieved medical letter as u all know. they had asked for additional documents. R we suppose to give original copies or duplicate copies.

Also they ask Passports and RPRF fees... i am staying oversea so i want to handover all require documents and let them verify and later i will submit my passport i.e. after a month.... is that appropriate decision...? let me know...

regards

skumar29

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-12
Med's Request
23-06-12
Med's Done....
26-06-12
geoton said:
hi s kumar..
i tried to contact you through personal message but your in box is full...pls send your email id as personal message to me or you clean your in box means i can send mine to you..and regarding processing i heard 2 cases got decision made on jan7 and jan 14 respectvely.. but i am still waiting without any information.and whats your e case status now???
I have cleared up my mailbox. Can you send me your e-mail address and I can respond to you..

It's great news that 2 people got DM! Were they applying for QSW?

My e-case status is still the same - Application Received and "Your application has been received on April 23, 2012. Medical results have been received". What is your status now?

victory123

Sep 17, 2012
Hi,,,
I had sent an application for PR to CIC Nova Scotia under MPNP stream and the demand draft has been encased. Does that mean 'my application is complete and I will receive AOR for sure'?
Please reply if anyone has any information in that regard?
Thanks

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
JAGGU said:

regards
If I were you I will send notarised, if possible. Although if you are in Canada this can cost you a fortune. But some documents have to be originals like bank statements etc. So if you share what documents have been requested, we can figure out which is the best possible way of dealing with the request from Delhi.

If you done your medicals in your country of residence, did your dmp send the medicals direct to Delhi? If dmp did not send it direct the medicals will take a while to reach delhi.
You can send proof of medicals done to Delhi + fees+ the documents requested with a request to submit passport either towards the expiry of the time given to you (this is possible only if you have month or more) or seek an extension to submit the passport after all is ok with the medicals/documents.

Are you considering sending your passport to Delhi or travelling to India and request for in-person submission and collection of passport?

gurdev1

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli/Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2012
Nomination.....
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
IELTS Request
with intial application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR FROM COLOMBO VO 10-04-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
very soon by the Grace of God
victory123 said:
Hi,,,
I had sent an application for PR to CIC Nova Scotia under MPNP stream and the demand draft has been encased. Does that mean 'my application is complete and I will receive AOR for sure'?
Please reply if anyone has any information in that regard?
Thanks
hello dear,
yes if your bank draft is encashed it means your file is complete and you will get aor about one month form date of draft encashment.

regards
Gurdev

jeet123

Oct 8, 2012
geoton said:
hi s kumar..

Can you plz tell me if they got there passport and changed their address online? thnks

gurdev1

Jun 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli/Colombo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2012
Nomination.....
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
IELTS Request
with intial application
File Transfer...
2nd AOR FROM COLOMBO VO 10-04-2013
Med's Request
24-04-2013
Med's Done....
30-04-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
very soon by the Grace of God
DManveer said:
Hey nik007, i got the med. received line on Jan 21, 2013.
hello DManveer
I have recieved AOR 15-01-2013,
can you pls share your timeline, after how many days from AOR you recived MR from new Dehli.

Regards
Gurdev

JAGGU

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-08-2012
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
16 oct 2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08 nov 2012
Med's Request
18 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
18 dec 2012 (2nd PPR on Mar'13, submitted in Apr'13, again in Jun'13)
VISA ISSUED...
7 sep 13
SP88 said:
If I were you I will send notarised, if possible. Although if you are in Canada this can cost you a fortune. But some documents have to be originals like bank statements etc. So if you share what documents have been requested, we can figure out which is the best possible way of dealing with the request from Delhi.

If you done your medicals in your country of residence, did your dmp send the medicals direct to Delhi? If dmp did not send it direct the medicals will take a while to reach delhi.
You can send proof of medicals done to Delhi + fees+ the documents requested with a request to submit passport either towards the expiry of the time given to you (this is possible only if you have month or more) or seek an extension to submit the passport after all is ok with the medicals/documents.

Are you considering sending your passport to Delhi or travelling to India and request for in-person submission and collection of passport?
Thankyou SP... yes i got reply from them and asking me to send all documents and wait for 2nd request for passport...yes i had attested once when i did submission to CIC nova scotia and now they are asking for one more time... 'original educations transcripts and all education docs for me and spouse'as well as 'original recent employment letter and past employment letters for me and spouse'... i really dont know whether to submit orignials or copies... Any way i can submit original transcripts but certificates and offer letters are much risky...