New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
manubobby said:
mysteryocean, rubyhero and canman.. makes us feel like a bunch of idiots right ?? following the rules and sending the documents to CIO? If we sent it to NDVO, we could have prolly finished are medicals and got our passports back by now .. sheesh..
Hey MB, :)
Wats up mate?

:D Well yes, but let's just laugh it out and hope something better has been stored for us according to new rules. Navyy is been waiting almost for 3 months now for her passport to comeback. Hope we dont have to wait that long, after MR received @NDVO, they should return the passport within 4 weeks time. For now, all we can do is Pray :)

@Navyy, you are pretty lucky their! :) God bless us all!

Navyyy

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Dec-2011
Nomination.....
Oct-2011
AOR Received.
21-Dec-2011
Med's Request
21-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
26-Jan-2012
Interview........
Waived OFF
Passport Req..
21-Dec-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15- April- 2012
LANDED..........
6-July-2012
Hi All,

@Canman & all ..wish u gud luck guys....!!!

I m more confused guys :( I can't even ask for onsite at my workplace because my pp is with NDVO so I dropped a mail to NDVO about a month ago and got a reply today...!! I cant do anything except waiting :( My Relatives got the visa within 2 months after submitting the file to NDVO.

This is the reply that I got from NDVO....!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.
This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

guneet7

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2011
Nomination.....
sept 2011
AOR Received.
13 nov 2011
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13 nov 2011
Med's Done....
20 nov 2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
13 nov 2011
hi everyone....today my status changed to IN PROCESS...thank you GOD...hope to get pp soon with magic stickers... :) :) :) :) :) but when i clicked on it.i can just see appl recv and med recv and not the processing date....anyone with same situation?

guneet7

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2011
Nomination.....
sept 2011
AOR Received.
13 nov 2011
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13 nov 2011
Med's Done....
20 nov 2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
13 nov 2011
And a big Thank You to all of u guys for the motivating words yesterday...especially Singh07,leo, navvy and all...

T

tansha

MC said:
I Just sent in My application today May 29 2010.

I am under the Mpnp family stream.

People who just sent in there application in the last twomonths to New Delhi pls join in so we can help each other and also have an Idea of the timelines these days.

Thnx

Manoo

Anybody know regarging Aug2011..
Is LOA Come if application on Aug 2011

Ekam

Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
IN GOD'S HAND
wt is differ in pnp and fsw?????

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
Navyyy said:
Hi All,

@ Canman & all ..wish u gud luck guys....!!!

I m more confused guys :( I can't even ask for onsite at my workplace because my pp is with NDVO so I dropped a mail to NDVO about a month ago and got a reply today...!! I cant do anything except waiting :( My Relatives got the visa within 2 months after submitting the file to NDVO.

This is the reply that I got from NDVO....!!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.
This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.
Dont Worry Navyy, i guess that's their standard answer. My feeling says you should receive you visa soon, by end of the month or a months time. So start packing :)

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
guneet7 said:
hi everyone....today my status changed to IN PROCESS...thank you GOD...hope to get pp soon with magic stickers... :) :) :) :) :) but when i clicked on it.i can just see appl recv and med recv and not the processing date....anyone with same situation?
Hey Guneet,

Congratz a lot. Really happy for ya. I told u will receive smthing shortly. Good luck with visas now. :)

Singh07

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Oct 2011
Nomination.....
23 sept 2011
Med's Done....
7 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Still waiting, residing in Canada
Hey Guneet

Congratz and welcome to the club....Even my ecas shows the same ...nothing new when you click In Process.....

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
today One of my friend status changed to IN PROCESS...

Navyyy

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Dec-2011
Nomination.....
Oct-2011
AOR Received.
21-Dec-2011
Med's Request
21-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
26-Jan-2012
Interview........
Waived OFF
Passport Req..
21-Dec-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15- April- 2012
LANDED..........
6-July-2012
@Guneet....COngrats dear...and wish u gud luck ...!!!

@canman,,,,Thanks dear....!!! Lets see.... what god has decided for me ;)

Navyyy

Star Member
Feb 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Dec-2011
Nomination.....
Oct-2011
AOR Received.
21-Dec-2011
Med's Request
21-Dec-2011
Med's Done....
26-Jan-2012
Interview........
Waived OFF
Passport Req..
21-Dec-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15- April- 2012
LANDED..........
6-July-2012
@Singh...congrats to u also....!!!

It seems NDVO have started working on cases now :p May be their managers are back from holidays so that's why their resources have started working on cases :p

guneet7

Star Member
Dec 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2011
Nomination.....
sept 2011
AOR Received.
13 nov 2011
IELTS Request
no
Med's Request
13 nov 2011
Med's Done....
20 nov 2011
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
13 nov 2011
leoalive said:
Hey Guneet,

Congratz a lot. Really happy for ya. I told u will receive smthing shortly. Good luck with visas now. :)
i m looking forward to u when u will get ur pp back with visas or status changed to DM...then hopefully after 10 days..i will also get some gud news..

leoalive

Jul 12, 2011
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Aug 2011 online MPNP
Nomination.....
Interviewed 22 aug 2011
AOR Received.
LOA received 23 Sep. 2011
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
28 OCT 2011 AOR from NDVO 7 Nov.2011
Med's Request
14 NOv. 2011
Med's Done....
18 Nov.2011
Passport Req..
14 NOv. 2011
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS shows Decision Made 24 Sep. 2012 Passport back with Visa on 01 OCT 2012
LANDED..........
Within October 12
guneet7 said:
i m looking forward to u when u will get ur pp back with visas or status changed to DM...then hopefully after 10 days..i will also get some gud news..
Well i think my case is gonna be delayed a bit. I dont know whats wrong with them. Along with the medicals they asked my police certificate for any country i lived in for more than 6 months. now as per the instructions given on their website " how to obtain new zealand police certificate" http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/australia-australie/visas/police_australian-australie_police.aspx?view=d
i sent them the consent to get the police record for me.

now after 3 months of submitting the consent they again sent me an e-mail to submit the police certificate for NZ. what the hell.
& also they mentioned in the e-mail that if i will be unable to provide the certificate upto 18 may 2011 my application will be rejected.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

i feel i have done some crime "visiting nz" . well i asked them by sending an e-mail what exactly u require ? i did whatever u have instructed on ur website. what else u want ? but there is no reply to that e-mail. i have done 2 possible things i can do.

1. Sent them the consent again.
2. Applied for ministry of justice certificate that i have no criminal record in NZ. ( however this certificate is not acceptable as mentioned in the link, http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/australia-australie/visas/police_australian-australie_police.aspx?view=d.)

Dnt know whats gonna happen next. :( :( :(

canman

Jun 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
Nomination.....
01-12-2011
leoalive said:
Well i think my case is gonna be delayed a bit. I dont know whats wrong with them. Along with the medicals they asked my police certificate for any country i lived in for more than 6 months. now as per the instructions given on their website " how to obtain new zealand police certificate" http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/australia-australie/visas/police_australian-australie_police.aspx?view=d
i sent them the consent to get the police record for me.

now after 3 months of submitting the consent they again sent me an e-mail to submit the police certificate for NZ. what the hell.
& also they mentioned in the e-mail that if i will be unable to provide the certificate upto 18 may 2011 my application will be rejected.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

i feel i have done some crime "visiting nz" . well i asked them by sending an e-mail what exactly u require ? i did whatever u have instructed on ur website. what else u want ? but there is no reply to that e-mail. i have done 2 possible things i can do.

1. Sent them the consent again.
2. Applied for ministry of justice certificate that i have no criminal record in NZ. ( however this certificate is not acceptable as mentioned in the link, http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/australia-australie/visas/police_australian-australie_police.aspx?view=d.)

Dnt know whats gonna happen next. :( :( :(
Hi Leo,
When did you receive this email? also you mentioned "upto 18 may 2011" , shouldn't it be 2012?