+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Passport Stamping after PPR !

vamsi007

Aug 31, 2020
Yes but I don't think application type makes a difference in stamping time.
My passport was picked up by blue dart on 9 December and delivered to me on 15 December.
Ha Ha even mine picked up on Dec 9th and delivered to VFS on 14th . Then moved to IRCC on 15th and today is 3rd day considering we're past 12 am. Could you confirm how long it took for you after reaching IRCC(obviously u should have got text message of when it is started processing)

SaiyanPrinceVegeta

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Ha Ha even mine picked up on Dec 9th and delivered to VFS on 14th . Then moved to IRCC on 15th and today is 3rd day considering we're past 12 am. Could you confirm how long it took for you after reaching IRCC(obviously u should have got text message of when it is started processing)
It was delivered to IRCC on 14th (early morning)
Processed on 14th.
Dispatched from IRCC to VAC on the same day. Don't worry you'll receive it soon their timeline depends on the VAC and IRCC it's being processed at so timelines aren't same for everyone.

vamsi007

Aug 31, 2020
It was delivered to IRCC on 14th (early morning)
Processed on 14th.
Dispatched from IRCC to VAC on the same day. Don't worry you'll receive it soon their timeline depends on the VAC and IRCC it's being processed at so timelines aren't same for everyone.
Yeah it was delivered to IRCC on dec 15th just after a day later of yours Haven't received any update since then

Mar 22, 2018

Hello, My passport has been picked on the same date too. Moved to IRCC on 17th, still waiting.

Reactions: vamsi007

vamsi007

Aug 31, 2020
Hello, My passport has been picked on the same date too. Moved to IRCC on 17th, still waiting.
I know few friends whose passport is at IRCC by Dec 14 , They are still waiting for decision. Something happened from this week, Things got slowed down ! People whose passport at IRCC before last week got stamped in a day or two

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Hi Everyone, a bit of relief that I got an SMS 30 mins back that processed passport is sent from IRCC to CVAC on 18th Dec 2020..

passport picked up: 9th December
Reached IRCC for processing: 14th December

vamsi007

Aug 31, 2020
Hi Everyone, a bit of relief that I got an SMS 30 mins back that processed passport is sent from IRCC to CVAC on 18th Dec 2020..

passport picked up: 9th December
Reached IRCC for processing: 14th December
I got confirmation yesterday of passport shipping back to me after stamping, YAY

Sevak0712

Nov 20, 2020
Guys I received PpR last night and send required information in return email. But I didn't received any AWB number also didn't received any payment link.
As I opted premium service at VAC, Is payment link needed for two way courier service or they will consider from the 3050₹ ?

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Guys I received PpR last night and send required information in return email. But I didn't received any AWB number also didn't received any payment link.
As I opted premium service at VAC, Is payment link needed for two way courier service or they will consider from the 3050₹ ?
yes I paid 3050 + 972