+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Passport Stamping after PPR in Singapore

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi, anyone submitted passports for stamping at Singapore VFS recently and what is the processing time to get them back?

We received PPR today and have 60 days to submit passports. However, we are planning to travel to India from early Nov to early December. So wondering if we should submit passport after returning

Also may I know where you got your photos taken from?

Jaizzy

Nov 15, 2022
Hi, does anyone know how long does it take now for passport stamping in Singapore?
I have submitted it to IRCC on 26th Oct and still waiting.

Jaizzy

Nov 15, 2022
Oh!! Thank you for your response. If you don’t mind would you be able to let me know how long your’s take? Did you get your passport?

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
We didn't submit as we were planning to travel after 3 weeks of getting PPR. We will submit once we are back in the 1st week of December

Do keep us posted on time taken for you

Jaizzy

Nov 15, 2022
Hi!!
Mine is still in processing actually but I had different issue as my wife is already in Canada so she had get her COPR first before they could stamp mine.
for you, I believe you will get within this week or max next week.

Di123456

May 19, 2022
Hi!!
Mine is still in processing actually but I had different issue as my wife is already in Canada so she had get her COPR first before they could stamp mine.
for you, I believe you will get within this week or max next week.
Did you tried to contact them ? . Because , I have same situation , I am in canada and my spouse is in Singapore. My spouse submitted passport on 21st Nov but still it is in under process

Jaizzy

Nov 15, 2022
Yes I did!! Is your family coming an PR visa? Or work permit?
Mine is PR and needs to have wife portal stuff done then they will send mine!!

Di123456

May 19, 2022
Yes I did!! Is your family coming an PR visa? Or work permit?
Mine is PR and needs to have wife portal stuff done then they will send mine!!
I submitted my portal with all information and my wife’s passport is submitted in singapore ircc . How long will it take to stamp ? Because she has to tracel in 1st week of January