+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline for passport return by chc newdelhi for cases from Canada

mspalya

May 2, 2012
Hi,

I received the Medical request and passport submission request on 19 Jan, I completed my medicals on 04 feb and sent all the documents such as RPLF, PCC, Medical reports and passports to the CHC, New Delhi, and CAS status shows that Medical report received, i dispatched the documents on 29th of February and it was received by the CHC on 01 of March, it has been almost 65 days since i dispatched the documents and i am yet to hear a word from CHC delhi, can somebody advise if this is normal, if not, what should i do. i am in a huge dilemma. Please advise.

Arvind12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
File Transfer...
10-03-15 - INPROCESS - 07/08/2015
Med's Request
Upfront on 14-11-2014 . remed req. Dec 4
Med's Done....
Remed sent back on Dec 24
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 25th jan , Passport sent to Ottawa -25th jan
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5
LANDED..........
Feb 10
Hello Frnz .. i got my passport with the magic sticker on it an d also wid a landing papers ....It took 7 days to return my passport after decision made e-cas status ... Thanks for all the frnds who helped me in this forum by giving their valuable advice's ... Thanks again .. Am leaving today guys .. Thanks guys ...

zhaleem

Apr 30, 2012
Arvind12 said:
Hello Frnz .. i got my passport with the magic sticker on it an d also wid a landing papers ....It took 7 days to return my passport after decision made e-cas status ... Thanks for all the frnds who helped me in this forum by giving their valuable advice's ... Thanks again .. Am leaving today guys .. Thanks guys ...
Congratulations Arvind12. Will you be able to post your timeline for the application, so the rest of us can benefit with it? All the best.

zhaleem

Apr 30, 2012
mspalya said:
Hi,

I received the Medical request and passport submission request on 19 Jan, I completed my medicals on 04 feb and sent all the documents such as RPLF, PCC, Medical reports and passports to the CHC, New Delhi, and CAS status shows that Medical report received, i dispatched the documents on 29th of February and it was received by the CHC on 01 of March, it has been almost 65 days since i dispatched the documents and i am yet to hear a word from CHC delhi, can somebody advise if this is normal, if not, what should i do. i am in a huge dilemma. Please advise.
My husband had sent his passport in around the same time. They usually don't write back to confirm anything. Have you checked if you application on e-cas changed to "in process"? If not, maybe you can email them to ask for an update.

Arvind12

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
File Transfer...
10-03-15 - INPROCESS - 07/08/2015
Med's Request
Upfront on 14-11-2014 . remed req. Dec 4
Med's Done....
Remed sent back on Dec 24
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR - 25th jan , Passport sent to Ottawa -25th jan
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 5
LANDED..........
Feb 10
Hello Frnds here are my Time line :

SINP = Received approval letter on November

Applied PR in NewDelhi on Nov 14

Got medicals on NoV 16 through E-mail

New Delhi CHC received my Medicals results on Dec 5

E-cas status changed to In process on Feb 1

Got Passport request on Feb 3

Came to India and submitted my Passport on March 9

E-cas status changed to Decision made on April 23

CHC newDelhi sent me back the Passport on April 30

Landed Back in Canada on May 6 th.. :)

Devd123

Jul 7, 2012
Hey ALL m New user in this forum,, pls help me out.....gst8486

I jus wanted know that how long does it take in average to get the passport back once we send it to the visa office for stamping or visa issuance as on PPR.???

I applied for Federal skilled worker PR VISA..

Is there any one here for help me????????

Thnks in advance...................... :)

balbamrah

Jan 15, 2012
Devd123 said:
Hey ALL m New user in this forum,, pls help me out.....gst8486

I jus wanted know that how long does it take in average to get the passport back once we send it to the visa office for stamping or visa issuance as on PPR.???

I applied for Federal skilled worker PR VISA..

Is there any one here for help me????????

Thnks in advance...................... :)

Hello............I got mine passport stamped in 3 weeks.
I sent from canada to delhi

paulharry

Sep 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
balbamrah said:
Hello............I got mine passport stamped in 3 weeks.
I sent from canada to delhi
hey buddy how did u send ur passport to indian new delhi vo

serious_indian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2009
****** SERIOUS AND URGENT ******
Hello everyone!!

I guess I am in some deep trouble. And need some expert advice and help. Actually my PR application is being processed by NDVO. And I am based here in Canada, currently working. I applied under SINP. Now the NDVO recently asked me for my passport, rprf, medical etc.... Since I couldnt leave my job and go back to India to submit the passport, I sent all the documents (including the passport) through courier to NDVO (last month). My status till now says "Medical Result have been recieved". I realised that it was the biggest mistake I made by sending the passport through courier. But I just couldnt leave my job at that time and go back to India to submit the passport

Now I am not sure how many days will it take for the NDVO to complete processing my application. But since I might have go to India in coming month/s due to family reasons. But without passport.... how can I travel from Canada to India?? I called up Indian high comission and they say that one can be issued a travel document (only for one way), but the moment it is issued, my original passport (which is with NDVO) will be cancelled.

I am confused... as to what should I do. Can anyone give some advice??

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
fIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO IS THAT "KNOCK OFF" THE PERSON WHO ADVISED YOU TO POST YOUR PASSPORT. I AM SORRY TO SAY BRO, BUT YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION EXCEPT TO WAIT FOR PASSPORT TO BE STAMPED AND THEN DON'T DO THE SECOND MISTAKE OF ASKING SOMEBODY OVER THERE TO SEND YOU THE PASSPORT BY MAIL, ITS GOD IF SOMEBODY BRINGS IT IN PERSON FROM THERE.

GOOD LUCK BRO !

serious_indian said:
****** SERIOUS AND URGENT ******
Hello everyone!!

I guess I am in some deep trouble. And need some expert advice and help. Actually my PR application is being processed by NDVO. And I am based here in Canada, currently working. I applied under SINP. Now the NDVO recently asked me for my passport, rprf, medical etc.... Since I couldnt leave my job and go back to India to submit the passport, I sent all the documents (including the passport) through courier to NDVO (last month). My status till now says "Medical Result have been recieved". I realised that it was the biggest mistake I made by sending the passport through courier. But I just couldnt leave my job at that time and go back to India to submit the passport

Now I am not sure how many days will it take for the NDVO to complete processing my application. But since I might have go to India in coming month/s due to family reasons. But without passport.... how can I travel from Canada to India?? I called up Indian high comission and they say that one can be issued a travel document (only for one way), but the moment it is issued, my original passport (which is with NDVO) will be cancelled.

I am confused... as to what should I do. Can anyone give some advice??

surbhi65

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th july
Passport Req..
26th sept
VISA ISSUED...
21st jan
hi..
Pls help me its really important.
I applied for PR on july 4,2012
and i got passport request on sept 22
at that time i was in canada visiting my husband and the ecas status was Application received on July 4
Medical results have been received
so i came back to india on oct 29 and submitted the passport .
But still i am getting the same status.
I am confused that do this status means my case is in process or it has to specifically say "in process"?
I really need some help.
thanks in advance

jeny2008

Star Member
Nov 6, 2012
surbhi65 said:
hi..
Pls help me its really important.
I applied for PR on july 4,2012
and i got passport request on sept 22
at that time i was in canada visiting my husband and the ecas status was Application received on July 4
Medical results have been received
so i came back to india on oct 29 and submitted the passport .
But still i am getting the same status.
I am confused that do this status means my case is in process or it has to specifically say "in process"?
I really need some help.
thanks in advance
hi dear...
have you got ur pps back ? and as much as i have checked others timeline who have applied in mi-3 are getting DM very fas after submission pps

so let me know ur status

thanks
mahesh

diode

Star Member
Dec 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,members I am worried that, why is it taking so long for NDVO to send the passports back? I am loosing calm now. I got DM on 16th Feb and still no news from the visa office. I sent my passport by courier and not by vfs. Those who have sent through vfs know their status but I don't know anything.
I go to the post office everyday, and come back home with a sad face. Now I think post man is going to loose patience as everyday he says NO to me.
People in this forum are getting passport within 2 to 3 days after getting DM. In my case, ten days have already passed away and no good new so far. I don't know what to do now I need your suggestion. Kindly let me know what should be the next step.
last thing i don't lnow whether my DM is positive or not. ??? ??? ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :( :(

ttrajan

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2013
Category........
AINP
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
15-08-2012
How much time they take for passport stamping? How we are sending passports from Canada?