NOI: 27th July
Submitted: 06th Sept
Assessment: Pending

My Details -

Noc: 0601
Assessment: 28th Sept
DIP - Probably 10th Oct (As I logged in to check my status only on 10th Oct only, is there any way to check the exact date when the status changed to DIP? )
Nomination - Pending

Is there any way to check the exact date when the status changed to DIP??

ron_1

Oct 12, 2021
Hi Guys...Need help..
My Details are:-
NOC 0601
NOI :- 27th July
submitted: 10th Sept (Last day as my employer was hardnut)
No update after that.. Does this mean Rejected?? or they update the status asking for clarification..

triptilive

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi Guys...Need help..
My Details are:-
NOC 0601
NOI :- 27th July
submitted: 10th Sept (Last day as my employer was hardnut)
No update after that.. Does this mean Rejected?? or they update the status asking for clarification..
This was my worry too when my application status didn't change from submitted for 36 days. But not to worry. it just means they have not gotten around to assessing your application yet. They don't reject applications straightaway from submitted stage. It goes to assessment and then they request additional documents. Only after that if you are unable to meet their requirements they may take a call about rejection. But again that is a rare occurrence. The only reason for straightaway rejection is if you have done ECA from WES and have not ordered an extra copy for OINP.

Reactions: ron_1

ron_1

Oct 12, 2021
This was my worry too when my application status didn't change from submitted for 36 days. But not to worry. it just means they have not gotten around to assessing your application yet. They don't reject applications straightaway from submitted stage. It goes to assessment and then they request additional documents. Only after that if you are unable to meet their requirements they may take a call about rejection. But again that is a rare occurrence. The only reason for straightaway rejection is if you have done ECA from WES and have not ordered an extra copy for OINP.
Thanks for your help....
ECA is done from WES AND CES BOTH.. (CEC For masters) have got the confirmation from them that they have shared the details with OINP..
Fingure crossed

amitsingh21

Sep 13, 2021
My Details -

DIP - Probably 10th Oct (As I logged in to check my status only on 10th Oct only, is there any way to check the exact date when the status changed to DIP? )
Nomination - Pending

Is there any way to check the exact date when the status changed to DIP??
UPDATE - GOT NOMINATION on 14th October.
My Details -

Nomination - 14th Oct

Question - Will I get the ITA from IRCC in the upcoming PNP draw which is due on 27th October or It can go to the next draw of 10th November as well? My EE profile is due to expire on 9th November.

bakshi1234

Oct 14, 2021
UPDATE - GOT NOMINATION on 14th October.
My Details -

Nomination - 14th Oct

Question - Will I get the ITA from IRCC in the upcoming PNP draw which is due on 27th October or It can go to the next draw of 10th November as well? My EE profile is due to expire on 9th November.
I received my nomination on 13th, eagerly waiting for draw on 27th

nik2021

Oct 4, 2021
Anyone From 27th July NOI who is still waiting for nomination ? Haha I won’t be surprised if it’s just me.

Reactions: ron_1