+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for Less Complex Casses of 2022

TrustJJ

Jun 14, 2022
Ok it means lawyer didnt ask for any recent update..?? Because my lawyer told me in june that ur file doesnt need hearing and u just wait for decision... Anyhow Ask recent update from lawyer and Best Of Luck..
No
My lawyer asked an update from RPD
In Response they said your claim neither assigned to decision maker nor decided and we will inform you as soon as your case finalized.
I submitted my documents for less complex on Nov 2021!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
please what are th4 cases that are less complex? what he meant ?
Cases are defined as less complex when they come from a country with very high approval rates usually due to things like war or in situations where there extremely high approval rates in specific countries for certain populations. For example unless you are part of the Taliban or ISIS there is a high chance that citizens of Afghanistan will get approval so they are usually classified as less complex cases. The cases can be approved without hearing but normally they still have a hearing but it is shorter than standard hearing. If you are a member of the LGBTQIA+ and you are from a country that kills people for being part of that population your case is likely to be considered less complex as long as you can prove you are part of the LGBTQIA+ population. For example if you are trans and from Saudi Arabia you would likely be processed as a less complex case.