+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline for GTS Application after medical test

blazonware

Aug 28, 2018
Hi,

I had submitted the GTS application ( 2 weeks processing ) on 4th of Feb and on Feb 18th, I'm asked to submit the medical report. It reads "These medical instructions are being issued as your application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required."

I have given my medical test on Feb 19th and it seems like hospital will upload the data in few days. I would like to understand the timeline after the medical test submission. Will my 2 weeks processing reset after this?

Also, now that biometric is mandatory after December 31st, 2018. Where does it fall in the GTS application? Will I have to give my biometric after the approval?

Thanks, appreciate your response.

MADHU917

Sep 12, 2019
Hi,

I had submitted the GTS application ( 2 weeks processing ) on 4th of Feb and on Feb 18th, I'm asked to submit the medical report. It reads "These medical instructions are being issued as your application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required."

I have given my medical test on Feb 19th and it seems like hospital will upload the data in few days. I would like to understand the timeline after the medical test submission. Will my 2 weeks processing reset after this?

Also, now that biometric is mandatory after December 31st, 2018. Where does it fall in the GTS application? Will I have to give my biometric after the approval?

Thanks, appreciate your response.
Hei,

can you update me the status pls.Im in the same situation

Raghav54321

Jan 26, 2021
Hi Guys,

I think for gts to be processed in 2 weeks' time, you need to do upfront medical. if you have not done that and ircc has asked you to do a medical test then your profile automatically gets out of gts 2 weeks processing time. Please correct me if I am wrong and provide me your timelines of the visa.