+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

ghamath

Dec 13, 2019
My families passports were collected on 16th Dec. It is received in IRCC office on 18th. Haven’t heard anything after that.

Anyone with a similar timeline that received their passports?

barelyhome

Dec 30, 2018
Can someone tell which PIN code in Bangalore is serviceable by VFS Bluedart? I gave a PIN but VFS is telling that it is not serviceable.
If someone can tell a PIN code which is serviceable, I will find an address at that area for passport pickup. Thanks in advance..

shamly_manoj

Dec 22, 2020
Can someone tell which PIN code in Bangalore is serviceable by VFS Bluedart? I gave a PIN but VFS is telling that it is not serviceable.
If someone can tell a PIN code which is serviceable, I will find an address at that area for passport pickup. Thanks in advance..

ARP!

Dec 6, 2020

Sanjay7232

Jan 15, 2021
My passport pickup was cancelled by bluedart, they are saying my phone no. Was not correct but it is. What to do next? Please help

anki_t90

Oct 13, 2019
My families passports were collected on 16th Dec. It is received in IRCC office on 18th. Haven’t heard anything after that.

Anyone with a similar timeline that received their passports?
Hi, did you send your passport to IRCC new Delhi. My passport reached on 22nd but no update since then

Dec 29, 2019
Hi can please anyone tell after receiving the mail that application has been dispatched from the vfs for the courier when the status update mail will come that we have updated the status of your application. Because i have still not got that mail .

Rahul_jain85

Jan 26, 2021
Anybody's parents visitor visa application approved during COVID with no compelling reasons such as pregnancy or sick?

I recently got PR and want my mom to visit me because I haven't seen her in 4 years. She will be coming for more than 15 days.
Have you yourself or you have you read somewhere that some got visitor visa without really compelling reasons? Although her application otherwise is strong proof of funds and ties to country.

Really appreciate any response.

Rahul_jain85

Jan 26, 2021
Do I understand this correctly that family of PR can only come if they have these two reasons:

1. To be present during the final moments of life for a loved one or to provide support or care to someone who is critically ill.
2. To provide care for a person who has a medical reason as to why they require support.

If this is the case then I guess I don't qualify.

Are these the only two ways? No other way right now?

amit.s.22

Feb 3, 2019
Hi I have received a strange reply from VFS for PP collection..
In response to PP collection for Dependent visa I got this response from them.

"Please be informed that we are unable to process the dependent's request for the 2-way courier pickup service without Unique Client identifier Number.
Also, we would like to inform you that, each applicant may have a separate Unique Client Identifier Number provided by the High Commission of Canada as the Hhowever, the application number would remain the same for both the applicant's."

Can someone please guide me on the same. I attached the Ready for Visa letter received for my PR application and Passport collection for primary applicant and 3 dependents. Now I have received payment link for primary applicant but not for dependents.