+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
I think you are talking about the tracking number starting with 2020....... . It's basically the number assigned to our passport application by VFS global and can be tracked on the vfs global site under the tab, "Track your Application" The link to that is as below:
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

the other AWB number which is mentioned, will get activated after 24 hours, once they have dispatched our passport from IRCC office.

Hope this is clear!

You will get some emails and messages from VFS during this whole process. My application is at IRCC office since Monday (07/12/2020) and I haven't received any messages after that. So, I believe I will get messages once my passport is stamped and left IRCC.
You're correct that's the number I was thinking about. Its shipped to ircc today noon so hoping to get some news early next week.Thank you for clarity. Good luck with you application too.

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
NO I haven't heard from them yet. Also, the last SMS/Email update was that my passport is under process at IRCC office New Delhi on 7/12/2020. I am also waiting for their response anxiously.
What's your status?
Ohkies, My Passport reached today, but I have not heard anything from them yet. Do they take some time to move it to IRCC for next step.

Thanks

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Ohkies, My Passport reached today, but I have not heard anything from them yet. Do they take some time to move it to IRCC for next step.

Thanks
you will probably get some update by tomorrow as they will open the packet and verify the documents and then assign a new number to be sent to IRCC. This process could take a day or two depending upon the load of applications, which I think is very high these days. So, you have to wait and watch. You will definitely get email and messages if you have subscribed to that service.

Good Luck!

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Hi All,

I just made the payment through the payment link. What are the next steps ?
I am still waiting on the AWB number. When will they send that ?

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hi All,

you need to send the payment confirmation back to the mail where you got payment link. Attach a screenshot or if they have sent you payment receipt in a separate mail, attach that document. They have mentioned that in the mail with the payment link, so follow this step and you would probably get the AWB number today or by tomorrow morning.
Good luck!

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Hi All,

How long did it takefor you to get payment link, i am waiting for 5 days now

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020

Thanks
I'm in the same boat as you. My parents passports have reached Delhi today. Hope to receive some update by tomorrow.

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I'm in the same boat as you. My parents passports have reached Delhi today. Hope to receive some update by tomorrow.
Ohkies, Will update you once I receive any update and if you hear anything do let me know.

Jeet2019

Jan 8, 2019
Ohkies, Will update you once I receive any update and if you hear anything do let me know.
Me too..my parent's passport reached VFS Delhi yesterday. Hopefully, we will get some info today on the next steps. Please drop an update here if anyone gets an email/msg.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Me too..my parent's passport reached VFS Delhi yesterday. Hopefully, we will get some info today on the next steps. Please drop an update here if anyone gets an email/msg.
Hello, did you receive two separate payment links for both your parents. Because I got only one link and one AWB number. Can I send both the set of documents and passports in one courier ? I am confused. Any guidance here will be appreciated

Rkcad2021

Star Member
Dec 4, 2020
Hello, did you receive two separate payment links for both your parents. Because I got only one link and one AWB number. Can I send both the set of documents and passports in one courier ? I am confused. Any guidance here will be appreciated
Ask for another payment link and AWB number, they must have forgotten. We need to send one applicant passport per package only.