+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

Kin27

Feb 4, 2019
Hai,
I need a help I got my passport request mail on November 23th 2020. But still I not yet received any courier instruction letter mail. Please tell me how long does it take usually. Any one faced same problem. Actually I'm so worried . When I I get 2- way courier instruction letter mail. Please reply me ASAP
U need to send email to vfs.

Kin27

Feb 4, 2019
U need to send email to vfs.
18 November 2020

All clients who receive a passport request letter from IRCC may now kindly fill out the attached proforma and contact VFS at PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com to confirm their 2-way courier service. Please include your unique passport request letter with your submission for verification. If you are a PR, you must also include additional photos with your passport. If you have not received a passport request letter we request you to please be patient as volumes continue to be high. Please note: Unsolicited passports will be returned without being processed

Reactions: TERRIDOX

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
What is the current timeline ? When are the passports coming back with visas printed on it after being picked up by the 2-way bluedart courier ?

Reactions: Srisow

Jeet2019

Jan 8, 2019
QQ for everyone who is in the same boat : I am a PR and my parents will be visiting me once their passports get stamped. What flight options are you all considering apart from Air India? I have heard Air Canada is also running flights? Will there be any restrictions to board an Air Canada flight, provided they are exempt to travel to Canada? Anyone can share their thoughts?

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
QQ for everyone who is in the same boat : I am a PR and my parents will be visiting me once their passports get stamped. What flight options are you all considering apart from Air India? I have heard Air Canada is also running flights? Will there be any restrictions to board an Air Canada flight, provided they are exempt to travel to Canada? Anyone can share their thoughts?
Last night I booked the flight for my parents for British Airways Hyderabad to London Heathrow to Toronto. After reading your post I realized as not every airline is allowed in India. Now I'm worried if British is coming to India or not. Do you know is it just Air India and Air Canada are only 2 options available in India??

Reactions: Anita6336

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Last night I booked the flight for my parents for British Airways Hyderabad to London Heathrow to Toronto. After reading your post I realized as not every airline is allowed in India. Now I'm worried if British is coming to India or not. Do you know is it just Air India and Air Canada are only 2 options available in India??
Plz cross check once. Only Canadian citizens are allowed in British Airways from London to Toronto.

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes exactly!

Thank you! and good luck to you too! I hope we will have some good news in the next week.
Hello,

Did you hear anything from VFS further on your passport return and reply from Canada High Commission.

Thanks

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
My parents are also traveling soon after their passports are stamped. I'm considering airindia as it gives 32*2 baggage for each whereas air Canada allows only 23*2

Anita6336

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Hey u might have to check with british airways if they are boarding tourist to canada. Because when i called them they said only canadian nationals or PR along with canadian nationals are allowed to travel in BA. So call them and check again.

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Hello,

Did you hear anything from VFS further on your passport return and reply from Canada High Commission.

Thanks
NO I haven't heard from them yet. Also, the last SMS/Email update was that my passport is under process at IRCC office New Delhi on 7/12/2020. I am also waiting for their response anxiously.
What's your status?

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
NO I haven't heard from them yet. Also, the last SMS/Email update was that my passport is under process at IRCC office New Delhi on 7/12/2020. I am also waiting for their response anxiously.
What's your status?
Hi, my parents passports has been sent to IRCC from vac today and they provided a tracking number but this is different one compare to bluedart. So, where can we track this did they use a different provider to ship to ircc ?

Jeet2019

Jan 8, 2019
Hi, my parents passports has been sent to IRCC from vac today and they provided a tracking number but this is different one compare to bluedart. So, where can we track this did they use a different provider to ship to ircc ?
Did u get this is an email fro VFS?

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
I think you are talking about the tracking number starting with 2020....... . It's basically the number assigned to our passport application by VFS global and can be tracked on the vfs global site under the tab, "Track your Application" The link to that is as below:
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

the other AWB number which is mentioned, will get activated after 24 hours, once they have dispatched our passport from IRCC office.

Hope this is clear!

You will get some emails and messages from VFS during this whole process. My application is at IRCC office since Monday (07/12/2020) and I haven't received any messages after that. So, I believe I will get messages once my passport is stamped and left IRCC.

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
When did you Parcel reached VFS, mine reached today but I have not got any email yet.