+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

Anita6336

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Honestly even we were confused on that question. But we mentioned our city Hyderabad and nearest bule dart location. Then for SO and DO done date we just mentioned the date of pick up day. In our case its dec 7th.
Can u also tell me about the address. Should i mention the city name as well on the address. Where are we exactly submitting this envelope to?

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
My parents passport is picked up today at 1 pm from hyderabad.

Anyone seeing their AWB is not registered on bludart, they will get it registered on the day of pick up before noon.

My timeline
Application date : March 12th 2020
Medical passed: July 24th
PPR request : November 26th
Email sent the same day
Payment link request : Dec 5th
Passport picked: Dec 7th
Was the payment link sent to your email ID or your parent's email ID - which was mentioned in the text file ?
I am residing in Canada and applying for my parents who are in India - Mumbai.
Sent them a tweet today as well - but still waiting on the payment link.

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Can u also tell me about the address. Should i mention the city name as well on the address. Where are we exactly submitting this envelope to?
You mean to say on the envelope. I believe they know its going to Delhi vfs as the AWB has been registered by them. So, we just wrote the text I sent you above and the courier guy didn't say anything. He told that we should get the passport back by 18th. I just tracked our package it says it will be delivered Delhi tomorrow which mean everything is good.

Reactions: Anita6336

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Thank yu TERRIDOX. i received the AWB number. I have to question. In the courier request form what do i fill for question no 3 regarding the non serviceable location.
Sorry, I have no idea regarding that, as I send them the address which comes under serviceable locations, but I think the VFS were supposed to tell you about the address of the bluedart which is nearest to your location. So, if anyone else knows regarding this, they might help you with this.

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Was the payment link sent to your email ID or your parent's email ID - which was mentioned in the text file ?
I am residing in Canada and applying for my parents who are in India - Mumbai.
Sent them a tweet today as well - but still waiting on the payment link.
They send the email to the one which you first used to tell them that Hey We received our PPR and looking for a Courier instructions. In my case I created a new email for my parents which I maintain as they not tech savvy with this craps. So, yes whatever email you used first they respond to that. Hope I'm clear and not confused you.

SSa1212

Dec 5, 2020
Do bluedart guy looks for what's inside? Can we give sealed envelope already or seal it in front of them?

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Do bluedart guy looks for what's inside? Can we give sealed envelope already or seal it in front of them?
The courier guy won't look inside the package. He just asked me one thing that, if I had put all the documents in A4 envelope or not? So, you can seal it beforehand and handover the sealed envelope to him. He also mentioned that this same envelope would go to New Delhi directly and whole process would take around 10-12 days.

Reactions: SSa1212 and Iaminca

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Hello members , i need your help . We Applied for our parents supervisa and they They got the passport request on 24 November and we received the two way request on Friday the 4th,After sending them multiple emails about the payment link, they’re not sending the link to us and I am concerned if it’s going to get delayed. What can I do now? I never imagined that vfs would be such a hassle! Smh

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hello members , i need your help . We Applied for our parents supervisa and they They got the passport request on 24 November and we received the two way request on Friday the 4th,After sending them multiple emails about the payment link, they’re not sending the link to us and I am concerned if it’s going to get delayed. What can I do now? I never imagined that vfs would be such a hassle! Smh
Keep following up on it through emails, they will send it

Anita6336

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
You mean to say on the envelope. I believe they know its going to Delhi vfs as the AWB has been registered by them. So, we just wrote the text I sent you above and the courier guy didn't say anything. He told that we should get the passport back by 18th. I just tracked our package it says it will be delivered Delhi tomorrow which mean everything is good.
Perfect thanks.

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
Keep following up on it through emails, they will send it
I have sent 5 emails in 4 days. I understand they are also overwhelmed but acknowledgment of a email reply would be suffice.

Jeet2019

Jan 8, 2019
I have sent 5 emails in 4 days. I understand they are also overwhelmed but acknowledgment of a email reply would be suffice.
You know honestly speaking - I completely understand the state everyone is, the whole process to get visa stretched a lot for some of us and it shouldn't have been this way!! But we can't do much about right? Just follow the process and wait for a revert, give them at least 2 days before you send a followup again. The system they have built is very manual and they have standard responses set, so don't expect personalized responses or acknowledgements. I have seen some people suggesting everyone to send them emails everyday - which I think will just put more burden on the system for you and for everyone else. No offence to anyone, but I feel sending a mail everyday is just not needed.

Reactions: stellar79

stellar79

Nov 26, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2018
AOR Received.
21-02-2018
Med's Request
31-05-2018
Med's Done....
31-05-2018
Interview........
No
You know honestly speaking - I completely understand the state everyone is, the whole process to get visa stretched a lot for some of us and it shouldn't have been this way!! But we can't do much about right? Just follow the process and wait for a revert, give them at least 2 days before you send a followup again. The system they have built is very manual and they have standard responses set, so don't expect personalized responses or acknowledgements. I have seen some people suggesting everyone to send them emails everyday - which I think will just put more burden on the system for you and for everyone else. No offence to anyone, but I feel sending a mail everyday is just not needed.
You are right, I don’t like to do that as well. Well hopefully we all get our process sorted out quickly

Reactions: Jeet2019