+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
Just send them the confirmation of your payment. Then they will share the AWB number, consent and courier forms.
Can you please share your timeline ?
Got PPR on Nov 26th. Completed step 1 and 2. Have sent them multiple emails on payment links - no response yet!

SSa1212

Dec 5, 2020
Hii.. I got awb no. yesterday (sunday). In the payment link email, pickup was mentioned for today. In awb email, date is of tomorrow.
But i am not able to track bluedart courier till now. I think VFS has not registered with bluedart yet.
Anyone have idea by when registration is done?
Do i have to send reminder to vfs?

Anandhi karthikeyan

Dec 7, 2020
Hi, I have received passport request letter yesterday. I have sent an email for 2 way courier confirmation, also attached passport submission letter.
Today I have recieved an email from VFS asking me to send application number, UCI No and other details. Next they will send payment link. I am waiting for that.
If you are at the same stage, pls let me know if you get any updates after this.
Hai, I got my passport request letter on November 23th 2020. But still not yet received any updates from IRCC for 2-way courier instruction letter. Whether should I want to send mail to anyone. If yes to which mail I'd I have to send. Please guide me what could be the next step?

Anita6336

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Keep trying again and if you don't receive it by morning, then you should again send emails tomorrow morning at or around 8:00 AM.
But I think they have to register your AWB number with bluedart couriers and if it's done already from their end, then you will get a call from the courier guy tomorrow.
Usually, when we get the AWB number from which we can check on the online tracking of bluedart. Which would show that pickup has been registered for a particular date. But in your case if you haven't received it yet, then I am afraid that u have to wait for another day. But keep bugging them after every 2 or three hours. Hopefully they would respond.
Good luck!
Thank yu TERRIDOX. i received the AWB number. I have to question. In the courier request form what do i fill for question no 3 regarding the non serviceable location.

Anandhi karthikeyan

Dec 7, 2020
Thank yu TERRIDOX. i received the AWB number. I have to question. In the courier request form what do i fill for question no 3 regarding the non serviceable location.
Okay, but I not yet received any 2-way courier instruction letter. To which mail id should I send the ppr information

Anita6336

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
My parents passport is picked up today at 1 pm from hyderabad.

Anyone seeing their AWB is not registered on bludart, they will get it registered on the day of pick up before noon.

My timeline
Application date : March 12th 2020
Medical passed: July 24th
PPR request : November 26th
Email sent the same day
Payment link request : Dec 5th
Passport picked: Dec 7th

Anita6336

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
My parents passport is picked up today at 1 pm from hyderabad.

Anyone seeing their AWB is not registered on bludart, they will get it registered on the day of pick up before noon.

My timeline
Application date : March 12th 2020
Medical passed: July 24th
PPR request : November 26th
Email sent the same day
Payment link request : Dec 5th
Passport picked: Dec 7th
Hey can you tell me what Address should i write on the envelope

Anita6336

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Thank you. May i also know what should i write for question no 3 on the courier request form. It was regarding non serviceable location

Jeet2019

Jan 8, 2019
Hai,
I need a help I got my passport request mail on November 23th 2020. But still I not yet received any courier instruction letter mail. Please tell me how long does it take usually. Any one faced same problem. Actually I'm so worried . When I I get 2- way courier instruction letter mail. Please reply me ASAP
Hey, As someone mentioned above, you need to send an email to VFS as soon as you receive the passport request letter. See instructions here :

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/news/ircc-request-update

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Thank you. May i also know what should i write for question no 3 on the courier request form. It was regarding non serviceable location
Honestly even we were confused on that question. But we mentioned our city Hyderabad and nearest bule dart location. Then for SO and DO done date we just mentioned the date of pick up day. In our case its dec 7th.

Reactions: Anita6336