+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

timeline and status update for 2-Way passport request from IRCC and process time from VFS , Applicants from India

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to check has anybody faced issue with, AWB number not registered with Bluedart, Mine pickup was scheduled for today as per the email received from VFS, But today I tried reaching to Bluedart and they told your AWB is not yet registered. Please connect to VFS. I sent them email but no response yet.

Thanks In Advance.
Hi, is your passport picked up as scheduled. Did they registered the AWB with blue dart ?

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, is your passport picked up as scheduled. Did they registered the AWB with blue dart ?
Yes, Mine got picked up today @4PM, hopefully by Monday it reach VFS office.

I am happy to assist if anyone have any questions.

Thanks

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Yes, Mine got picked up today @4PM, hopefully by Monday it reach VFS office.

I am happy to assist if anyone have any questions.

Thanks
Awesome congrats. Just want to check my parents AWB says its not registered on blue dart tracking. Do I need to do anything before hand to get anything registered or email anyone to avoid any last minute confusion, as ours is scheduled to pickup on Monday.

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I got my AWB on 3rd Dec and my pick up was scheduled on 4th Dec but I think due to heavy work load VFS is taking longer to register so they registered on Bluedart next day 4th Dec. So I would request you to please wait for another day.. may be by Monday you will get the AWB registered on Bluedart.

Once you have the AWB registered on Bluedart then you can call them to confirm your pickup, usually they do pickup in the afternoon (after 3PM). Below are the number you can contact Bluedart.

• 1860 233 1234
  • 022 62601234

Thanks

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
I got my AWB on 3rd Dec and my pick up was scheduled on 4th Dec but I think due to heavy work load VFS is taking longer to register so they registered on Bluedart next day 4th Dec. So I would request you to please wait for another day.. may be by Monday you will get the AWB registered on Bluedart.

Once you have the AWB registered on Bluedart then you can call them to confirm your pickup, usually they do pickup in the afternoon (after 3PM). Below are the number you can contact Bluedart.

• 1860 233 1234
  • 022 62601234

Thanks
Sure, thanks for you help.

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
That's great! I just got an email from VFS glogal with subject line Requested additional documents.
They have provided me the tracking id for my application which will be sent to IRCC and also the AWB number of Bluedart, which, I believe is the way bill number for the return courier, once the processing is over.
I don't know if High commission is working today or not, but may be by Monday, they will start processing and finalizing my file.
My passport was picked up on December 2 and reached the VFS global office, New Delhi on December 4 at 10:49 AM. I hope if everything goes well, I will hear something by next week.

Will keep you posted.
Good luck!
Congrats !!! Great to hear that, So the email you got for Additional documents, are they looking for some more documents from your end ?

Thanks

Srisow

Star Member
Sep 23, 2020
Awesome man, you're absolutely clear in what you explained this gives me good understanding now. I'm sure this would be good information for others looking for passport submission in coming days. I wish you all the best. Thanks again.
Just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing anything in the package.
For parents trv , we require to include
Consent form
Courier form
Current Passport
Passport submission letter (pdf that we received in the online application docket).

Am I missing anything here?

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
SHAHKOT, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Congrats !!! Great to hear that, So the email you got for Additional documents, are they looking for some more documents from your end ?

Thanks
I don't think that they are looking for any additional documents, it's just an information email regarding my tracking ID and AWB number.

this was the text in the email I got under the subject title of "Requested additional documents"

'The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and awb no.xxxxxxxxxxxx for future reference.

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.'

So, I believe it's just to inform that they have allotted a tracking number to my documents that will be sent to the IRCC office for stamping and the AWB number is for tracking the courier which will be sent after processing my application (stamping my passport) by IRCC.

Also, I got another mail last night,
"
Your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi Office, on 12/5/2020 2:46:39 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Regards,

VFS Global"

So, that means they didn't require any additional documents and it was just information message regarding the tracking id and AWB number.

Hope this helps!

Good luck!

Reactions: Iaminca

Ashish2589

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I don't think that they are looking for any additional documents, it's just an information email regarding my tracking ID and AWB number.

this was the text in the email I got under the subject title of "Requested additional documents"

'The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking no. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and awb no.xxxxxxxxxxxx for future reference.

So, I believe it's just to inform that they have allotted a tracking number to my documents that will be sent to the IRCC office for stamping and the AWB number is for tracking the courier which will be sent after processing my application (stamping my passport) by IRCC.

"
Your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi Office, on 12/5/2020 2:46:39 PM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Regards,

VFS Global"

So, that means they didn't require any additional documents and it was just information message regarding the tracking id and AWB number.

Hope this helps!

Good luck!
Superb, Hoping you get your passport back in your hand soon by next week. Mine Passport is in transit, it is showing tomorrow as a delivery to VFS office. Hoping we should hear some good NEWS by next week. It has been a wait for more than 9months now. Finger crossed

Thanks

SSa1212

Dec 5, 2020
Thanks @TERRIDOX . Got the payment link again today. Paid.
Do I have call to bluedart also?
Are the below documents sufficient for study permit applicant:
Consent form: Do we need to fill it by hand or through computer?
Courier form
Current Passport
Passport submission letter

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020

"

Regards,

VFS Global"

Hope this helps!

Good luck!
Yes exactly!
Superb, Hoping you get your passport back in your hand soon by next week. Mine Passport is in transit, it is showing tomorrow as a delivery to VFS office. Hoping we should hear some good NEWS by next week. It has been a wait for more than 9months now. Finger crossed

Thanks
Thank you! and good luck to you too! I hope we will have some good news in the next week.

TERRIDOX

May 31, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2020
AOR Received.
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
10-03-2020
Thanks @TERRIDOX . Got the payment link again today. Paid.
Do I have call to bluedart also?
Are the below documents sufficient for study permit applicant:
Consent form: Do we need to fill it by hand or through computer?
Courier form
Current Passport
Passport submission letter
No don't call the Blue Dart today, first make the payment and send them back a confirmation email with screen shot of the payment receipt (Bank reference number and payment reference number). Then you will get AWB number for the address you mentioned along with some instructions like what to write on the envelope.

If u already have the AWB number, check by today evening or tomorrow morning on the blue dart tracking with this number. You will find out if they have registered for the pickup of your Passport. Once you see that, then u can call bluedart to confirm the timings of your passport pick-up. Usually they will collect during 3-5 PM on the mentioned date.

Regarding the documents to include in the package, I am not sure because it varies from application to application, like mine was for PR. But I got the details in the passport request letter about what to put in the package. Like I put the passport request letter, consent form, courier/SMS form, two photos and original passport.
Also, u can fill it with hand or if you have any PDF reader software that allows you to type text, then u can type in that package too except the signature on the second page of the consent form and similarly on the courier/SMS form.

It seems to be ok what you have mentioned, but as your application is for study permit, I recommend you to just check the passport request letter and the VFS Global emails once again and follow the guidelines.

Hope this helps! Good luck.

SSa1212

Dec 5, 2020
Thanks @TERRIDOX for this detailed information. Yeah, in my checklist, they have not mentioned of photographs. I have one more doubt that do we have to use A4 envelope? Mention to and from address. So, do VFS use the same envelope for return or their own as this will be teared by them to take out the documents? I mean i do not have a need to put any return envelope inside. Right?

Iaminca

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
Just wanted to make sure that I'm not missing anything in the package.
For parents trv , we require to include
Consent form
Courier form
Current Passport
Passport submission letter (pdf that we received in the online application docket).

Am I missing anything here?
I think you should be good with these documents. As yours is a visitors visa too.