+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Timeline after Biometric submission

b4urussel

Dec 5, 2016
Hi All,

I gave my bio metrics today morning and it was uploaded and reflects the same on my profile page.
Can anyone share their time line from bio metric till PPR? I know few friends who received PPR after 4 months
and one person in two weeks. I am curios what factors play a role in this. Does the CRS score make any difference, like highest score to lowest score preference(provided all documents are correct)?

Thanks!

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
Factors such as :
Inland / Outland
Travel History
has some major role as i have understood from trend. How ever with all things fair you can expect in 3-4 months post BIL .

Stay positive ..Good luck

Reactions: b4urussel

b4urussel

Dec 5, 2016
Sao_18 Thanks for the reply!
Could you elaborate on Travel History ? I was in Canada for 4 months last year and the previous year 1 month. How does travel history factor in faster processing of PR?

sao_18

Star Member
May 5, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Passport Req..
02-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2019
Sao_18 Thanks for the reply!
Could you elaborate on Travel History ? I was in Canada for 4 months last year and the previous year 1 month. How does travel history factor in faster processing of PR?
Firstly, I'm not someone with inside info dear..I said I'm saying as per trends ..We see many people sharing their timelines and the ones who got faster ,sometimes had no travel history.. ! need not be true..I just said what I observed.. How exactly they see ..God knows..

Reactions: b4urussel

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hi All,

I gave my bio metrics today morning and it was uploaded and reflects the same on my profile page.
Can anyone share their time line from bio metric till PPR? I know few friends who received PPR after 4 months
and one person in two weeks. I am curios what factors play a role in this. Does the CRS score make any difference, like highest score to lowest score preference(provided all documents are correct)?

Thanks!
7+ months after biometrics. Still waiting for PPR.

Factors that play role in the speed of your application: your documents, your work experience, your funds, your travel history, criminal history, previous visa refusals, your family.

The most common factors that might delay your application are work experience, funds and visa refusals.

Reactions: sao_18

b4urussel

Dec 5, 2016
Firstly, I'm not someone with inside info dear..I said I'm saying as per trends ..We see many people sharing their timelines and the ones who got faster ,sometimes had no travel history.. ! need not be true..I just said what I observed.. How exactly they see ..God knows..
Thanks Sao_18, I hard heard they look at travel history just to make sure I did not travel to a place which either had an epidemic or such areas as One could pose a problem that way. So when I read it could help move things faster was wondering. But I got what you meant. Thanks :)

b4urussel

Dec 5, 2016
7+ months after biometrics. Still waiting for PPR.

Factors that play role in the speed of your application: your documents, your work experience, your funds, your travel history, criminal history, previous visa refusals, your family.

The most common factors that might delay your application are work experience, funds and visa refusals.
Zabrodov, Thanks for replying and sharing your time line. I need to exercise patience in this waiting phase. Its been only a month and I feel like a year has passed.