+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

time to pay online

Darber

Apr 21, 2012
It's 10:15 here in Vancouver and I am trying to pay my application thru online payment using my credit card. It keep saying transaction denied. I am wondering if there is a proper time of the day to do that. I checked with my bank and they said there is no reason for them to deny. please share if anybody knows what's going on. thanks!

nicelina

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
poland-warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2012
AOR Received.
11-october-2012 from poland
File Transfer...
18-09-2012
Med's Done....
28-05-2012
Passport Req..
23-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2012
maybe try tomorrow or pay at the bank!

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darber said:
It's 10:15 here in Vancouver and I am trying to pay my application thru online payment using my credit card. It keep saying transaction denied. I am wondering if there is a proper time of the day to do that. I checked with my bank and they said there is no reason for them to deny. please share if anybody knows what's going on. thanks!
Double check with your bank and ask them to specifically check for denied transactions in your history. Many people have reported having the transaction denied because it doesn't follow their usual purchasing pattern (so the credit card company denied it) but once the credit card company approves the payee and amount it goes through.

Good luck! Hope it works out for you.

Darber

Apr 21, 2012
@nicelina: thanks. that would be my last resource but i wish this would work. i don't have the receipt to pay at the bank that means i'll have to order and wait for it to be mailed to me and that will take another week. (sigh)

@ohcanadiana: thanks i will do that. though i just read that cic is having trouble with their site and they are advising everone to keep trying. hope that's the reason.