+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time taken to process passport at vfs Singapore

TTC124

Jun 13, 2019
Hi, I am new here, hope to get an answer on my case:

I received mail for PPR and submitted passport, photo and Appendix B to vfs office in person on June 3rd.

VFS tracking status shows "Visa application, tracking ID No. 2019XXXXXXXXXX has been received and under process at the IRCC Office on 2019/06/04".

It's been 9 days and I am a bit worry as my permitted to stay in Singapore is only 30 days. Anyone has gone through this process? How long does it take to get back your passport? Very much appreciated if someone can shine a light on this!

bosskl93

Jun 23, 2019

I received mail for PPR and submitted passport, photo and Appendix B to vfs office in person on June 3rd.

VFS tracking status shows "Visa application, tracking ID No. 2019XXXXXXXXXX has been received and under process at the IRCC Office on 2019/06/04".

It's been 9 days and I am a bit worry as my permitted to stay in Singapore is only 30 days. Anyone has gone through this process? How long does it take to get back your passport? Very much appreciated if someone can shine a light on this!
Hi - did you receive your passport?

garapatihk

Dec 31, 2014
I received my passport back in 10days.
Submitted: 3rd Feb 2020
Received: 12 Feb 2020
Documents submitted: Passports (Main applicant and Dependents); PPR mail copy; 2 Photos of each applicant; Annexure-B

jcthine

Feb 24, 2012
Hi, yes! I received after waiting for 20 days.

hi ive just received passport request how did you send the passport to the VFS? did you ask for appointment or you just send it to the VFS address?