+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time taken after re-medical for issue of PPR

AliShahid

Dec 4, 2017
Hi everyone,
I got the OINP nomination but was required to undergo background checks. My background checks have been completed after a wait of almost 20 months. They asked for the re-medical for whole family, which has also been submitted online today by the authorized medical clinic.

Any idea how long will I have to wait before the IRCC asks for the payment of landing fee and passport submission ?

Mozijikuu

Jul 3, 2018
Hi everyone,
I got the OINP nomination but was required to undergo background checks. My background checks have been completed after a wait of almost 20 months. They asked for the re-medical for whole family, which has also been submitted online today by the authorized medical clinic.

Any idea how long will I have to wait before the IRCC asks for the payment of landing fee and passport submission ?
hi, what is your aor and did you get your ppr yet?

AliShahid

Dec 4, 2017
hi, what is your aor and did you get your ppr yet?
I got my aor in Jan 2018 but then my background checks took a lot of time. My background checks recently completed and IRCC asked me to provide the recent medical for all the family members (the previous medical had long crossed the one year validity).
The medicals are done and submitted. As I hadn’t paid the RPR fees upfront so I guess they will first ask me to pay those and then I will receive the PPR email. Just wanted to see if someone could guide me as to how much more time it would take now ?

Lipika sharma

Aug 5, 2018
I got my aor in Jan 2018 but then my background checks took a lot of time. My background checks recently completed and IRCC asked me to provide the recent medical for all the family members (the previous medical had long crossed the one year validity).
The medicals are done and submitted. As I hadn’t paid the RPR fees upfront so I guess they will first ask me to pay those and then I will receive the PPR email. Just wanted to see if someone could guide me as to how much more time it would take now ?
Hii, mine is the similar case.
SINP aor 9 oct 2017.
Final decision made on application on 3rd sep 2019.
Online status shows medical required( previous medical expired as done in nov 2017)
Still got no ppr. No requirement email for re medicals. I am totally blank....

Dee121976

Oct 18, 2019
Hi everyone,

For us it took 3 months after remedical to get ppr.