+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

TIME REQUIRED TO SUBMIT AN APP. FOR TRV

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
hmmm, der r so many people on dis forum who r suffering frm such situation, i dnt know y dey dnt give visa 2 spouse like other countries, refusal does'nt hurt tht much bt da thing which hurts is da WAITING people wait for months n years for this day and at da end of da day dey found tht der hearts r broken in a very bad way, moreover people who plays trick by showing fake documents in embassy alws get da visas n some who do hard work by collecting single single document, gets failed at da end, evn i was nt having any intentions 2 stay der , i'll b definately coming back after meeting my wife bcoz my family already got da residency for united states, bt it will take approx 1 year 2 move der,
moral of da story- person wid wrong intentions and fake documents alws gets da visa

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
you didnt get it man? WTF? what reason did they give you? sorry to hear that man but dont lose hope you will get it...again like you said above i just wish they had spousal visa just like uk/aus/nz ...u know NZ and AUS even give work permit along with spousal visa anyhow...let me know what reason they decline you for?

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone
hello jsingh we are in d same boat, after 10days waiting my husband got the refusal for trv
the reason only that I AM NOT SATISFIED THAT YOU WILL COME BACK
HE SUBMITTED HIS PASSPORT ON 5TH MARCH AND IT TOOK ONLY 10 DAYS TO GIVE THE REFUSAL.
i have no words no hope and its over.

shaznaz75

Feb 25, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2015
Doc's Request.
24-11-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-11-2015
Interview........
10-02-2017
Passport Req..
10-02-2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2017
MANDIP are you a citizen? PR holder ?

mandip

Star Member
Nov 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i am on temporary work permit under live in care giver program.
but i can't even say one word now. i am so much hurt.
my cousin send an invitation letter to my husband but he got refuse today.the most saddest day of my life.

jsinghj88

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
dnt worry mandip, everything will b fine, think abt me too, really v r in da same boat, u know few years ago der was a rule in canadian high commission tht husband n wife cannot live apart more thn a year , spouses of students n work permit holders will get TRV for sure if dey r living apart frm each other, bt now der is no such rule, i think all VOs r unmarried or divorced :p who can't understand da feelings of v people, pls dnt worry, ur husband will b der soon 4 sure, ask him 2 re-apply again and on ur behalf dis time, bcoz time never stops 4 any1 either bad or good, i knw dese lines r bitter truth bt at da end of da day, v hve 2 follow dis so relax n dnt worry

optymystik

Apr 3, 2013
I realized there are many people who are in the quest for the current processing times for Visitor Visa, and I am one among many. I feel the agony of anticipation and uncertainity. To mitigate this agony, I took an initative to started a database, where each of us can contribute/submit our processing dates. This could be a great source of information as what to expect.

I humbly would like to request everyone to come forward and help the fellow Visa Seekers in this regard!! Please check the following link and post the information.

http://canvisatimes.blogspot.com/