+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time required at Airport

karkera.harshad

Mar 15, 2014
Hi,

We'll be arriving in Toronto and my wife will have to go through immigration there at the airport before we connect to another flight. Can anyone comment on how long we will need at the airport? We understand that there is a document and some sort of interview upon entry.

We can arrange a connecting flight 5 hours after we arrive. What sort of time/wait will need in Toronto to get the processing done? This is of course assuming we have all the docs in order and ready.

If anyone can shed any light on the interview/signing process that would be great!

Harshad

asifmehmood

May 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2008
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with docs
File Transfer...
April 2011
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Passport Req..
31/01/13, received at LVO 04/02/13
VISA ISSUED...
25/02/13
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
We family of five landed in sept 2013 at Toronto airport, it took us around 3 hrs to complete all procedures, we have to wait a lot as there was only one visa officer to process interviews at that time, I hope this helps to plan your flights. Asif

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
about 3 hrs

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
karkera.harshad said:
Hi,

We'll be arriving in Toronto and my wife will have to go through immigration there at the airport before we connect to another flight. Can anyone comment on how long we will need at the airport? We understand that there is a document and some sort of interview upon entry.

f anyone can shed any light on the interview/signing process that would be great!

Harshad
Dear Harshad

Standard time per person at Toronto is 45 Minutes MAX , for immigration clearance

Stay Blessed

TAPTATANU

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dlhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Nov-2011
Doc's Request.
send with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
04-Nov-2010
File Transfer...
03-Mar-2012
Med's Request
24-Mar-2012
Med's Done....
07-Apr-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2012
VISA ISSUED...
07-May-2012
LANDED..........
07-Sep-2012
karkera.harshad said:
Hi,

We can arrange a connecting flight 5 hours after we arrive. What sort of time/wait will need in Toronto to get the processing done? This is of course assuming we have all the docs in order and ready.

If anyone can shed any light on the interview/signing process that would be great!

Harshad
It took 1hour tocomplete my immigration clearance after my flight was landed in Toronto airport.

darpaje

Jul 3, 2013
asifmehmood said:
We family of five landed in sept 2013 at Toronto airport, it took us around 3 hrs to complete all procedures, we have to wait a lot as there was only one visa officer to process interviews at that time, I hope this helps to plan your flights. Asif
Which type of photos needed at airport ? Is it same like immigration photos ?

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
karkera.harshad said:
Hi,

Harshad
Your immigration and landing formalities will be done wiht in 30 minutes time sphere. better you do make all documents and luggage items on a printed list in order. if jewelries make pictures and keep in order. so that the Immigration Officer will be taking short time.

Target...

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Plan for at least 2-3 hrs for immigration and custom formalities - you might get free earlier, depending on the traffic at the time.

We landed on the 28th at 1715 hrs and were leaving the customs area at 1930.

There is no major interviewing, just routine questions on address, goods carried / to follow, POF.