+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

time period...urgent

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hy i have paid my fee for the.course on 31st jan but till now no final confirmation offer received from the. COllege. Anyone knows how much time they take to send the final admission letter that'll be used for filing visa.

2nd thing i have paid my GIC through cheque on feb 11. How many days it takes to transfer the funds.

Anyone please reply.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
What's the name of the college? Every one is different and Canada has a lot of them.

Why have you paid a fee before receiving an offer?

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
No
What's the name of the college? Every one is different and Canada has a lot of them.

Why have you paid a fee before receiving an offer?
St clair college. No i have paid my fee after receving the offer letter.
But the thing is for filing visa we need confirmed admission letter. So want to know when it will be updated.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
Have you contacted the college. I really don't think anyone here can tell you college policies. If it were me doing it (and I have done it for another college and not paid anything until I got admission letter) the first thing I would be do was calling or emailing the college

Reactions: Immstu

Ambika kumari

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Have you contacted the college. I really don't think anyone here can tell you college policies. If it were me doing it (and I have done it for another college and not paid anything until I got admission letter) the first thing I would be do was calling or emailing the college
Okay sure ty.

Tolulola Esther

Jan 9, 2019
Nigeia
Hy i have paid my fee for the.course on 31st jan but till now no final confirmation offer received from the. COllege. Anyone knows how much time they take to send the final admission letter that'll be used for filing visa.

2nd thing i have paid my GIC through cheque on feb 11. How many days it takes to transfer the funds.

Anyone please reply.
Am not sure you need another letter ones you have accepted the offer and paid the fees.

Reactions: Ambika kumari