+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Time needed to get back passport after getting approval?

voidrelax

May 21, 2018
Hello.

How long does it usually take to get passport back after being approved?

I submitted the passport alongside my application, on the 9th of May. I received approval on the 1st of June. I was issued document number and a counterfoil according to GCKey. VFS tracker still says that my application is under processing. When can I expect my passport?

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Hello.

How long does it usually take to get passport back after being approved?

I submitted the passport alongside my application, on the 9th of May. I received approval on the 1st of June. I was issued document number and a counterfoil according to GCKey. VFS tracker still says that my application is under processing. When can I expect my passport?
You will get in couple of days .. approx 3-4 days
Contact vfs customer care they will give you the tracking details

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hi all, i have received Admission into University of windsor for winter January 2019 intake, can anyone let me know what is the best time i can apply for visa and also appreciate if we can get the visa done early and can land? please let me know if anyone has some details on the timelines we can apply visa and when we need to land. Good luck to all

May 25, 2018
Hi all, i have received Admission into University of windsor for winter January 2019 intake, can anyone let me know what is the best time i can apply for visa and also appreciate if we can get the visa done early and can land? please let me know if anyone has some details on the timelines we can apply visa and when we need to land. Good luck to all
Hey, I think you can apply now coz visa takes sometime and it's good to get the feedback in time.

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Hello !!
Apply before 3-4 months of your intake.
For e.g. I applied on 28th March & got visa approval on 29th May for may intake .. and embassy requested me to send new LOA
So ultimately now I’m going for sept intake .
So make sure you aren’t too late or too early to apply.
3-4 months prior your start date is a decent time to apply.
All the best !!

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hello !!
For e.g. I applied on 28th March & got visa approval on 29th May for may intake .. and embassy requested me to send new LOA
All the best !!
Thanks a lot for information

srisai12

Jun 4, 2018
Hi ALL, also I have one more question, I am planning to apply for Student Loan and in order to process this my scenario is My father is expired and mom is house wife, My grand father will be supporting me to give his documents to process further, and also he will provide necessary suriety docs as well, I hope I can go with this approach and will not be any problem, appreciate your if anyone has any thoughts.

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
Hi ALL, also I have one more question, I am planning to apply for Student Loan and in order to process this my scenario is My father is expired and mom is house wife, My grand father will be supporting me to give his documents to process further, and also he will provide necessary suriety docs as well, I hope I can go with this approach and will not be any problem, appreciate your if anyone has any thoughts.
Yes you can ..
That’s not an issue at all !!
All the best :)

manju1752

May 2, 2018
Hello !!
All the best !!
was it online or offline and spp or non spp